Meet Sara Ramsey
Hopelessly uncool as a child, Sara Ramsey has overcompensated by becoming obsessed with fashion, shoes, and #regencyworldproblems. She has great taste in Champagne, bad taste in movies, and loves both teatime and naptime. Sara currently lives in San Francisco, California, where she can be found drinking overly-artistic lattes and working on her next Regency historical romance.
Connect with Sara: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | Newsletter
I'm not the biggest fan of winter, which is probably why I abandoned my frigid roots in the midwest and moved to California 16+ years ago. But even though I'd rather be at the beach, there are some things that I always love to do during the winter:
- make my favorite eggnog (with enough rum to keep a pirate crew happy).
- go to the mall and indulge in some great people-watching.
- exchange stockings with my family on Christmas morning. We all buy little gifts for each other's stockings, and it's often the most hilarious part of the day. I'm so lucky to have a great family, and celebrating with them is the best part of the season (but the rum-filled eggnog helps ;).
- enjoy all the twinkling lights and sparkly decorations. I'm a sucker for shiny things, and between Diwali, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year's, and Valentine's Day, winter gives me plenty of opportunities to enjoy waaaaaaay too much glitter.
- by February, start anxiously counting down to summer (or, if vacation schedules and budgets come together, escape to someplace like Hawaii!).
Publisher: Sara Ramsey
Release Date: January 24, 2017
Thousands of readers have already fallen in love with the Briarleys — a family known for centuries of sin and scandal, now on the verge of extinction. In TAKING THE EARL, Lucretia Briarley makes one last-ditch attempt to win the Heiress Games — but an unexpected guest threatens to destroy everything she's worked so hard to protect. Especially if she makes the mistake of falling in love with him....
More details to come closer to release date!
Preorder From: iBooks
Other Books in Series:
Sara is giving away an eARC of TAKING THE EARL and a $20 gift card to the bookstore of your choice (Amazon, B&N or iBooks).
Leave a comment for Sara: Do you have any family traditions on Christmas day? If you don't celebrate Christmas, do you have a different holiday/tradition you celebrate?
Fill out the rafflecopter form to enter the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Fine Print: Open to persons of 18 years or older, some restrictions may apply. Giveaway runs December 1st-31st. Follow instructions on rafflecopter form to enter. Winner will be contacted by email so make sure you enter a valid email address. Kati/Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged package once items are sent. No substitutions or replacements due to nature of prizes. By entering the giveaway you agree to the terms stated.