Meet Roni Loren
Connect with Roni: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | Newsletter
I love the winter. Here in Texas, it’s kind of a crapshoot as to what weather you’re going to get—anywhere from hot and humid weather to snow and ice. But I’m always craving that first touch of cool weather after the brutal summer, so I wait with bated breath each year.
And once it starts, I have my list of things I can’t wait to do!
- Putting up the Christmas tree – There is something about the ritual of putting up the tree while listening to Christmas music that just makes the kid in me ridiculously happy. But my favorite part is having the lit tree in the living room at night. I love having the room dark with just the tree lights on, enjoying the quiet and feeling all the holiday feels.
- Holiday movies – I have my favorites that I like to watch around the holidays. Sleepless in Seattle, Christmas Vacation, When Harry Met Sally, All I Want for Christmas, Home Alone. Ack, I’m getting wistful just listing them. Is it time to watch yet?
- Eating holiday food – I try to eat healthy most of the time, but holidays are all bets off. I love cooking anyway, but at holiday time I get to cook all the decadent stuff. One of my favorites is this recipe for Sweet Potato Casserole. It’s THE BEST. Gotta make it with fresh sweet potatoes, though.
- Visiting home – I’m from New Orleans and my family still lives there, so for either Thanksgiving or Christmas, we make a trip down there. There’s nothing like home, but that’s especially true when home is NOLA.
- Setting up a new planner – This will reveal my inner geek, but I’m obsessed with paper planners. If you follow me on Instagram, you already know this. But January means a fresh new planner to set up and decorate, and I like the feel of that fresh start in general. New year, new possibilities.
So those are my top five favorite winter activities. I want to hear what movies you like to watch for the holidays. Or, give me your best holiday recipe. :-)
Series: Loving On the Edge
ADD TO GOODREADS
Genre: Contemporary Erotic
Page Count: 352
Release Date: September 6, 2016
Three lovers really click in the latest from the New York Times bestselling author of Call on Me—
Cora has an amazing sex life. She’s beautiful, daring, and the most popular submissive in Hayven. Too bad none of it’s real...
IT specialist Cora Benning has figured out the key to her formerly disastrous love life—make it virtual. In the online world of Hayven, she’s free of her geek girl image and can indulge her most private fantasies with a sexy, mysterious master without anyone in her life discovering her secrets. Until her information is hacked and she finds herself working to fix the breach under two very powerful men—one who seems all too familiar...
Best friends and business partners Ren Muroya and Hayes Fox were once revered dominants. Then Hayes was wrongfully sent to prison and everything changed. Ren wants to get back to who they were. Hayes can’t risk it. But when they discover the new IT specialist is their online fascination, and that she’s never felt a dominant’s touch, the temptation to turn virtual into reality becomes all too great…
Buy From: Amazon | Barnes&Noble | iBooks | Kobo | Books-a-Million | Book Depository
Other Books in Series:
Roni is giving away an Kindle or Nook copy of WANDERLUST to an US reader.
Leave a comment for Roni answering her question: I want to hear what movies you like to watch for the holidays. Or, give me your best holiday recipe.
Fill out the rafflecopter form to enter the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Fine Print: Open to persons of 18 years or older, some restrictions may apply. Giveaway runs December 1st-31st. Follow instructions on rafflecopter form to enter. Winner will be contacted by email so make sure you enter a valid email address. Kati/Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged package once items are sent. No substitutions or replacements due to nature of prizes. By entering the giveaway you agree to the terms stated.