Meet Robin Bielman
She loves to go on adventures, and has skydived, scuba dived, parasailed, gotten lost in the wilderness (and only suffered a gazillion bug bites for it) hiked to waterfalls, and swam with dolphins. In her spare time she also likes to put her treadmill to good use while watching her favorite TV shows, take hikes with her hubby, indulge her sweet tooth, and play sock tug of war with her cute, but sometimes naughty dog, Harry.
She dreams of traveling to faraway places and loves to connect with readers. Keep in touch at all of her social media spots!
Connect with Robin: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | Newsletter
Merry Christmas Eve! I’m so happy to be here to celebrate the holiday season. Hugs and thanks to Kati for including me! I thought I’d share my Top 5 Favorite Winter Activities with you, so here goes…
- Stay in my jammies all day and curl up on the couch with a blanket to watch movies. I especially love the Hallmark Channel this time of year!
- Drink peppermint mochas, lattes and hot chocolate. Not all at the same time.
- Bake. I’m a terrible cook, but I can turn out some yummy cookies and breads.
- Go to the beach! I live in Southern California so we always have lots of sunshine, and in the winter it’s not crowded. I love to bundle up and go for a walk along the water and look for sea glass.
- Read! This is really a favorite activity every season, but it’s especially fun to read when it’s cooler outside and – fingers crossed! – raining, or at least looking like rain. My hubby is a big reader, too, so it’s wonderful to cuddle up together with good books.
What’s one of your favorite winter activities?
ADD TO GOODREADS
Page Count: 244
Publisher: Tule Publishing
Release Date: October 20, 2016
Rowan Palotay hopes she never runs into the too-handsome Prince Theodore Chenery ever again after she leaves an embarrassing first impression. But fixing her mistake garners even more attention from the prince, and when he requests she be his reporter for a news story, she can’t say no.
Prince Theo is completely enchanted with Rowan and finds her special brand of kindness and honesty impossible to ignore. Back home, his choices are made for him, but here in this small town where his mother grew up, he feels connections he never has before. And the more time he and Rowan spend together, the more he wants her—all of her.
When obligations back home take a turn he didn’t see coming, he’s ready to stake his claim. But when his father and the media get wind of his relationship with Rowan, Theo must decide whether to follow his heart or his royal duty.
Buy From: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo
Leave a comment for Robin: What’s one of your favorite winter activities?
Fill out the rafflecopter form to enter the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Fine Print: Open to persons of 18 years or older, some restrictions may apply. Giveaway runs December 1st-31st. Follow instructions on rafflecopter form to enter. Winner will be contacted by email so make sure you enter a valid email address. Kati/Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged package once items are sent. No substitutions or replacements due to nature of prizes. By entering the giveaway you agree to the terms stated.