Meet Nicole Flockton
On her first school report her teacher noted "Nicole likes to tell her own stories". It wasn’t until after the birth of her first child and after having fun on a romance community forum that she finally decided to take the plunge and write a book.
Apart from writing Nicole is busy looking after her very own hero – her wonderfully supportive husband, and two fabulous kids. She also enjoys watching sports and, of course, reading.
Connect with Nicole: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | Newsletter
Growing up in Australia my favourite winter activities were completely different than those people who grew up with snow. We didn't get snow in Perth, Western Australia and now living in Houston we don't get snow either. So here's what I like to do in winter:
- Watching football. In the USA it's the NFL. In Australia it's Australian Rules Football. The outcome is the same - muscly men pushing their limits.
- Cuddling up on the couch with a good romance book on a rainy winter's day.
- A few years ago we spent Christmas in Colorado and, of course, we had snow. We had a lot of fun sledding so, if by some miracle we had snow in Houston we would definitely try and do some sledding.
- A hot shower. Seems weird but waking up and jumping into a hot shower is a great way to start the day.
- Wearing comfy, warm clothes. Like your favourite sweatpants with your favourite sweater and fluffy socks.
What's your favourite winter clothes?
Series: The Elite #1
ADD TO GOODREADS
Page Count: 95
Publisher: Nicole Flockton
Release Date: August 10, 2016
In Love You're Always Fighting to Win
Julia Ashland walked away from Mitch Osborn when a scandal rocked her world following the diving world championships. Now she’s face to face with him again at the biggest event of the year – the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. Not only must she fight her attraction to him, she has to fight to prove she earned her position on the diving team.
Mitch Osborn is the darling of the swimming world. Competing at his third Olympics his focus is on increasing his personal gold medal tally not rekindling a relationship with Julia—the woman who publicly humiliated him with another member of the swim team.
Now thrown back together at the Olympics, will their competitive natures take hold or will they be fighting to win each other’s hearts once more.
Buy From: Amazon
Other Books in Series:
Nicole is giving away 2 ebook copies of FIGHTING TO WIN.
Leave a comment for Nicole: What's your favourite winter clothes?
Fill out the rafflecopter form to enter the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Fine Print: Open to persons of 18 years or older, some restrictions may apply. Giveaway runs December 1st-31st. Follow instructions on rafflecopter form to enter. Winner will be contacted by email so make sure you enter a valid email address. Kati/Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged package once items are sent. No substitutions or replacements due to nature of prizes. By entering the giveaway you agree to the terms stated.