Meet Marina Adair
Heroes of St Helena series and the upcoming Sequoia Lake series. Her St Helena Vineyard series was the inspiration behind the Hallmark Original movie, Autumn in the Vineyard. She currently lives with her husband, daughter, and two neurotic cats in Northern California.
As a writer, Marina is devoted to giving her readers contemporary romance where the towns are small, the personalities large, and the romance explosive.
Connect with Marina: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | Newsletter
Top 5 Favorite Winter Activities In Wine CountryIn wine country, winter is knows as Cabernet Season, and it is one of my favorite times of the year to visit. There are fewer tourists, a more relaxed pace, and the valley puts on its best holiday charm. Special menus, seasonal wines, holiday fare, wine country is my favorite winter activity. And here are my top five MUSTS:
1. A moonlit walk through the historic, lamp lined Main Street in St. Helena. Every store front and window display is decorated for the season with garland, twinkle lights, and vintage holiday displays. Be sure to get a cup of cocoa or hot cider while you take a stroll back in time.
2. Dinner at Greystone. Situated on the top floor of a expansive castle, it is one of the Culinary Institute of America’s most elegant restaurants. During the winter the castle is decorated for the holidays, and the menu reflects local crops. Be sure to try the Butternut Squash Bisque.
3. Take a ride on the Napa Valley Wine Train and see the valley from end to end.
4. January is Napa Valley Restaurant Month, where the finest wineries and restaurants pair up for a legendary culinary experience.
5. “Winter In Wineries” is the perfect way to sample the valley’s best vintages and meet the winemakers while taking in all of the holiday decore.
ADD TO GOODREADS
Series: St. Helena Vineyard #1
Page Count: 309
Release Date: October 16, 2012
What will happen when this sparing duo finds each other under the mistletoe?
Regan Martin stopped believing in Christmas miracles six years ago when she lost everything—her house, her job, and her impeccable reputation in the wine industry—after she fell in love with a man she had no idea was married. Then Regan gets a chance for a fresh start in the Napa Valley. With her dream job, dream home, and her daughter enrolled in a wonderful new school, she starts wondering if holiday wishes really do come true.
But she soon tumbles back down to earth when she learns that her new boss is none other than Gabe DeLuca, the scorned wife’s brother. Gabe wants nothing more than home-wrecking Regan Martin out of his life, his sister’s world, and his family’s business. Mostly, he wants the lush beauty out of his head. Yet his attempts to run her out of town have him thinking twice, especially when he sees that Regan may hold the key to tracking down his sister’s stolen start-up capital. Even worse for Gabe, Regan might just be his Christmas wish and hold the key to his heart.
Buy From: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Books-a-Million | Audible
Other Books in Series:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Fine Print: Open to persons of 18 years or older, some restrictions may apply. Giveaway runs December 1st-31st. Follow instructions on rafflecopter form to enter. Winner will be contacted by email so make sure you enter a valid email address. Kati/Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged package once items are sent. No substitutions or replacements due to nature of prizes. By entering the giveaway you agree to the terms stated.