Meet Jennifer Shirk
She writes sweet (and sometimes even funny) romances for Avalon Books/Montlake Romance and now Entangled Publishing. Her novel SUNNY DAYS FOR SAM won the 2013 Golden Quill Published Authors Contest for Best Traditional Romance and recently, her novel WEDDING DATE FOR HIRE was a 2016 Golden Leaf finalist for best short contemporary romance.
Lately she's been on a serious exercise kick. But don't hold that against her. Feel free to join her newsletter! Monthly giveaways!
Connect with Jennifer: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | Newsletter
Hi, all! Jennifer here! I'm so happy to be a part of this Joyathon event!
I live in a small shore town, but even in the winter there are a bunch of fun things to do!
Some of my favorite winter activities are:
- The Polar Plunge! It's the first dip in the ocean on January 1st! Do I actually go in? NO. But it is a lot of fun to watch. Here are some pictures from last year.
- Hot Tubing! Yes, stay with me now; we have a hot tub in our backyard and there is nothing better than going out in it on a cold crisp winter night! Even when it's snowing!
- Baking! When it's cold outside, I love a warm house with yummy aromas in the air.
- Drinking Hot Chocolate. I never drink the stuff except in winter—where I stock up on all kinds. It's the perfect end to a nice dinner or to have while reading a book.
- Roasting Marshmallows around the Fire Pit. Yes, we actually have a fire pit too. In winter (as long as there is no snow on the ground) we bundle up and head outside with blankets and sit by the fire. Heaven!
Thanks again for having me!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Series: Anyone But You #3
ADD TO GOODREADS
Page Count: 167
Publisher: Entangled: Bliss
Release Date: December 5, 2016
Matchmaking guru Kennedy Pepperdine's life is perfect. Perfect job. Perfect friends. Perfect boyfriend. Except...when she gets trapped in an elevator with a handsome stranger, she accidentally confesses a secret: maybe her perfect boyfriend, Justin, isn't so perfect for her after all. But a matchmaker should be able to successfully match herself, right? Thankfully, she'll never see the handsome stranger again. Until she heads home with Justin for the holidays and learns that the sexy stranger is none other than Justin's older brother, Matt.
Matt Ellis is trying to be on his best behavior for his mother-it is Christmas, after all. But when he recognizes the beautiful woman from the elevator-the one he hasn't been able to stop thinking about for months-his best behavior is being held by a thread. Matt's always sacrificed for his family, and nothing is more important than their happiness, but the more time he spends around Kennedy, the more he wonders if her supposed "right match" might just be the wrong brother.
Buy From: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo
Other Books in Series:
Jennifer is giving away a $10 gift card to Amazon or B&N.
Leave a comment for Jennifer: Do you have a specific beverage or food that you only drink/eat during the holidays?
Fill out the rafflecopter form to enter the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Fine Print: Open to persons of 18 years or older, some restrictions may apply. Giveaway runs December 1st-31st. Follow instructions on rafflecopter form to enter. Winner will be contacted by email so make sure you enter a valid email address. Kati/Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged package once items are sent. No substitutions or replacements due to nature of prizes. By entering the giveaway you agree to the terms stated.