Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced eleven New York Times bestselling novels. They are published in over 28 languages, have received starred reviews from Kirkus, been selected as one of NPR’s Top 100 Swoon-Worthy Romances, and won both the Seal of Excellence award and Book of the Year from RT Magazine.
Page Count: 384 pages
Publisher: Gallery Books (February 2, 2016)
What started with three college besties and a wild night and Vegas turned into a whole lot more, and now it’s London’s turn.
London Hughes is very content to surf daily, tend bar, hang out with her group of friends, and slowly orient herself in the years after college. Everything’s going great and according to the non-plan.
But when a wave knocks her for a loop one morning, then Luke Sutter’s flirtatious smile knocks her for another that evening, she veers slightly off course…and into his path. Sure, he’s a total player, but the Why not—it’s only one night is a persistent voice in her ear.
For his part, Luke’s been on hookup autopilot for so long that he rarely ever pauses to consider what he’s doing. But after an amazing time with London, he realizes that he hasn’t been moving on from a devastating heartbreak so much as he’s been drifting to wherever—and whomever—the current takes him. With London he wants more.
Every relationship involves two people…plus their pasts. And as much as she enjoys her fling with Luke, when London learns about his past—more specifically, who’s in it—everything becomes the brand of complicated she strives to avoid. It’s up to Luke then to change some things in order to try and ensure he’s not something she’ll outright avoid as well.
For two people ambivalent about dating and love, they sure get naked around each other an awful lot . . .
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Fine Print:
- No purchase necessary. Prize: paperback copy of WICKED SEXY LIAR. No substitutions.
- Giveaway is open to readers 18 years or older. Open to US READERS ONLY.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. One winner.
- Giveaway runs 2/3 to 2/10(11:59PM EST).
- Winner will be contacted via email and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- Information provided by winners will be deleted upon completion and mailing of prize.
- Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance, Jamie and Kati, and Gallery Books are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged item due to USPS handling or winner providing an INVALID mailing address.
- By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to the terms stated above. No substitutions or replacements due to nature of giveaway. Facebook and Twitter do not sponsor, endorse, promote or administer this giveaway. Gallery Books is the sponsors of this giveaway.