Thursday, December 17, 2015

#DecemberJoyathon2015: Robin Bielman's Favorite Things

Family time is an on-running favorite of each guest author so far. Robin Bielman shares some of her favorite things with us today. 

When not attached to her laptop, USA Today Bestselling Author and RITA Finalist, Robin Bielman loves to read, take hikes with her hubby, and frequent coffee shops. A California girl, the beach is her favorite place for fun, relaxation, and inspiration.

She loves to go on adventures, and has skydived, scuba dived, parasailed, gotten lost in the wilderness (and only suffered a gazillion bug bites for it) hiked to amazing waterfalls, and swam with dolphins. In her spare time she also tries to put her treadmill to good use while watching her favorite TV shows, indulges her sweet tooth, and plays a mean game of sock tug of war with her cute, but sometimes naughty dog, Harry.

Writing is a dream come true, and she still pinches herself to be sure it’s real. She lives in Southern California with her high school sweetheart husband and younger of two sons. Her oldest is out in the real world and she couldn’t be prouder.

She loves to connect with readers.



Happy holidays everyone! I’m so happy to be here to celebrate the season with you – hugs and thanks to Kati and Jamie for including me!

As stressful as the holidays often are, all I have to do is think about my favorite things and I forget all about the many to-do lists I still have looming. My first favorite thing that chases the stress bunnies away and puts an instant smile on my face? Holiday music. Specifically, the Hipsters’ Holiday CD my hubby bought years and years ago. The songs are so fun and include: Eartha Kitt singing “Santa Baby,” Louis Armstrong singing “Zat You, Santa Claus,” John Greer singing “We Wanna See Santa Do the Mambo,” and Mabel Scott singing “Boogie Woogie Santa Claus.” This CD is an instant mood elevator and a staple in our house throughout December.

My second favorite thing about the holidays is gingerbread. I love gingerbread! Cookies, bread, lattes, cookies, muffins, cookies, any carb form will do.

Next on my favorite list are all the lights. Tree lights, house lights, store lights, the little string of white lights I put around my desk while I’m writing…they all make me cheerful. Hmm…maybe I’ll leave the lights around my desk all year.

And last, but not least, my most favorite thing about the holidays is spending time with my family doing nothing. I love days off from work and school when we can stay in our jammies all day and watch movies on TV, read, eat, talk, and just hang out with each other. With my two boys getting older, those days are priceless.

What’s one of your favorite things about the holidays?

xoxo,
Robin



Series: Kisses In the Sand #2
Genre: Contemporary
Page Count: 258 pages
Publisher/Release Date: Entangled: Lovestruck (June 9, 2015)
Blame it on the Kiss (Kisses in the Sand, #2)

The one guy she shouldn't want...

Honor Mitchell has lived with guilt and regret for a long time, so when she promises to do the things on her dying best friend's wish list, she's determined to follow through and do something right for a change. But when she's thrown together for wedding duties with the one man who complicates her vow - just by looking at him - she has to put her faith in Bryce Bishop's pledge to help her, no strings attached.

Bryce's near one-night stand with his ex-girlfriend's best friend a few months ago might have been a mistake, but helping the beautiful, free-spirited Honor with her promise isn't. His trust in women is shot, but he can't help but play his best man card to his advantage and help Honor tick off the items on his ex's list, even if it puts him in a no-win situation. Because his assistance might get Honor what she wants, but suddenly being the do-good guy puts his plans - and heart - in serious jeopardy.





a Rafflecopter giveaway

Click to enter the GRAND PRIZE Giveaway!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...