She lives with her husband, three children and two rescued dogs and is a firm believer in the happily-ever-after.
But what are my top five favorite things about Christmas?
• Christmas decorations and decorating: What other time of the year do we put up lights, garland and bulbs all over the house? I love Christmas decorations!! We own a lot of Christmas ornaments! Many have special, sentimental meaning. We’ve even made it a practice to buy a Christmas ornament each time we travel to a different city or country. Oh, and did I mention we have five Christmas trees? (I may have a slight addition to Christmas ornaments. *winks*)
• Christmas shopping: Yes, you read that right. I like Christmas shopping! I usually shop for Christmas presents all year long, but I like the malls during Christmastime. There’s an energy that isn’t there any other time of the year.
• Christmas movies: I ADORE Christmas movies. If it has a Christmas theme, you bet I’ll be watching it!
• Christmas baking: I love it! But don’t do any. And those around me prefer it that way. :) Truth be told, I’m missing the baking gene and have total baking-envy for those who can do it well. Part of my gift to friends and family is to NOT to bake for them. LOL! But I do love it when they bring us their Christmas cookies.
• Which leads me to my final favorite thing . . . Getting together with the people I love. Sharing laughter and creating memories near those five Christmas trees as we host Christmas dinner every year (sans any baking goods from me) is my very favorite thing about Christmas! :)
Page Count: 310 pages
Publisher: Lila DiPasqua; Second Edition (Oct. 2015); 2 edition (October 26, 2015)
Inspired by the tale of Cinderella, Lila DiPasqua weaves a steamy historical romance that offers a glass slipper, a dangerous deception, and an impoverished beauty determined to find her handsome prince…and make him pay.
Born into wealth, Sabine Laurent and her twin sister lived a life of luxury, their father’s prestigious theater frequented by royalty and aristocracy alike. And Sabine dreamed of her own prince charming—the devastatingly handsome Jules de Moutier.
That was before the loss of her sister and her family’s fall from grace—a disaster Sabine blames on the Moutier family. Now, with her father’s death, she’s inherited his sizable debt and the responsibility of caring for his spoiled long-time mistress and her two wastrel daughters. But with the help of Sabine’s eccentric friends—the balance of her father’s acting troupe—she plans to get very close to her old infatuation, seduce the rake—and make away with a fortune.
Resisting Jules’s skillful mouth and tantalizing touch is not as easy as Sabine supposed. And soon she must decide whether her desire for vengeance is greater than her desire for her one and only prince…
|Click to enter the GRAND PRIZE Giveaway!|