Connect with Julie: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
It’s great to be here today, and thank you so much for inviting me! I’m very excited about the release of COVERING KENDALL, and I hope you’ll love it! Here’s a few facts about me. What’s something about you the people who know you might be surprised to know? Tell me about it in the comments!
Ten Facts About Julie Brannagh
- I met my husband through a personals ad. By our second date, I knew I was going to marry him.
- I am a card-carrying nerd. Example: I lettered in music in high school.
- I played with a lion cub once and lived to tell the tale.
- I really hate to fly. I always wonder what the pilot is doing up there.
- Our bedroom ceiling has glow-in-the-dark constellations painted on it. They’re soothing.
- I wrote an essay in sixth grade about a crow that liked to hang around at my elementary school. It was published in the local paper.
- My favorite movie is It’s a Wonderful Life.
- My favorite song is My Funny Valentine. I enjoy Elvis Costello’s version the most.
- My husband and I were born in the same hospital in Seattle.
- I really love all of the heroes I write, but I have to admit to a certain extra-special fondness for Matt Stephens of RUSHING AMY.
Series: Love and Football #4
Length: 384 pages
Publisher: Avon Impulse (October 21, 2014)
Kendall Tracy, General Manager of the San Francisco Miners, is not one for rash decisions or one-night stands. But when she finds herself alone in a hotel room with a heart-stoppingly gorgeous man-who looks oddly familiar-Kendall throws her own rules out the window…and they blow right back into her face.
Drew McCoy should look familiar, he’s a star player for her team’s archrival the Seattle Sharks. Which would basically make Drew and Kendall the Romeo and Juliet of professional football…well, without all the dying. Not that it’s an issue. They agree to pretend their encounter never happened. Nothing good can come from it anyway, right? Drew’s not so sure.
Kendall may be all wrong, but he can’t stop thinking about her and he finds that some risks are worth taking. Because the stakes are always highest when you’re playing for keeps.
Get A Copy: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo | BAM
Other Books in Series:
***GIVEAWAY***Avon is hosting a TOUR WIDE Rafflecopter Giveaway for Digital Set of LOVE & FOOTBALL Series Books 1-3. Follow the tourr.
a Rafflecopter giveaway