Thursday, July 24, 2014

{Chanpreet #Review} Contemporary Romance: Tamed by Emma Chase

TAMED by Emma Chase
Series: The Tangled Series #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: book from author
Length: 272 pages
Publisher: Gallery Books (July 15, 2014)

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: girl meets player, they fall in love, player changes his ways.

It’s a good story. But it’s not our story. Ours is a lot more colorful.

When I met Dee I knew right away that she was special. When she met me, she thought I was anything but special—I was exactly like every other guy who’d screwed her over and let her down. It took some time to convince her otherwise, but turns out I can make a convincing argument when sex is at stake.

You might know where this story’s headed. But the best part isn't where we ended up.

It’s how we got there.

TAMED goes back in time to the Tangled days. But this time around, it’s not Drew dishing out the advice and opinions—it’s his best friend Matthew, who of course is dealing with Dee Dee.



Get A Copy: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo | Books-A-Million | Book Depository
Other Books in Series:


REVIEW:

Emma Chase burst onto the scene with Tangled in mid 2013. Just shortly thereafter the book was picked up by a traditional publisher and since then we've gotten two more amazing books including this one and a novella, with more to come soon. I absolutely love her writing! She has this knack of writing amazing character driven books. I am partial to her male point of view books, although each has been true to the narrator's personality.

Tamed is Matthew and Dee's story. (Don't call her Delores, she doesn't like it.) It's told from Matthew's point of view and takes place in the same time frame as Tangled, which means we get to see Drew and Kate too (Yay!). I LOVED being in Matthew's head. He's honest and hilarious. Plus it doesn't hurt he's ripped, can dance, cook, and knows his way around a clitoris. He's also a genuinely good man whore. I also learned Dee isn't crazy like Drew thinks she is. Dee is brilliant and confident except when it comes to men. Oh and she's loyal to those she loves. Honestly, I'd love to get into Dee's head. I want to hear more about her from herself. I think she'd be hilarious and a hoot! I mean she's a chemist who is mistaken for a stripper.

I read Tamed in an hour and a half. It's just that good. For anyone who absolutely loved Tangled, you will love Tamed too. You won't want to miss out on the Mackenzie parts. She had me in stitches. Once again Emma Chase has hit a home run with this book. I can't wait for her next one. Is it October yet?





Reviews for other books in series:
Twisted #2
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...