Friday, June 20, 2014

{Chanpreet #Review} Contemporary Romance: The Right Side of Mr. Wrong by Jane Linfoot

THE RIGHT SIDE OF MR. WRONG by Jane Linfoot
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: copy provided by author
Length: 174 pages
Publisher: HarperImpulse (March 6, 2014)

One-off, moving on sex, wasn’t meant to be this hot…

When determined singleton Shea Summers is persuaded to become the “wife” of the Lord of Edgerton Manor, the last thing she wants to do is play house with a stranger.

Brooding playboy Brando Marshall is far from happy when Shea turns up at his sprawling estate with production crew in tow. Surely she’s just another woman after his wallet? And if she’s looking for Mr Right, she’s definitely hitting on the wrong guy. Then again, after catching an unscheduled glimpse of her knickers, perhaps Brando needs to teach this “gold-digger” a lesson!

She’s seizing the moment, he’s breaking the rules, and when bad boys can be so much fun, who can resist getting on the right side of Mr. Wrong…



Get A Copy: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo


REVIEW:

When you're looking for a great summer read you're usually looking for something entertaining. For me that's funny, dramatic, hot, and captivating. The Right Side of Mr Wrong is all that and more. Of course this anytime is the right time to read this book.

Shea and Brando are two people who are not looking for any sort of "ever after" for various reasons. It was a hoot (I'm from the South) to see them try and deal with the unwanted attraction between them. I've got to mention that I love their names. They're unique and suit them well. It was really easy for Shea and Brando to steal my heart. I loved getting to know them. The dialogues are some of the funniest I've read this year; they're witty and sarcastic. Their attempts to out do each other were priceless. If I wan't laughing, I was guzzling ice cold water to try and cool myself from all the heat they generated. I did have to break out the tissues but it wasn't even close to a 5-tissue read.

In the end, I was really glad my hunch I was going to love this book came true. I was surprised by not only how much, but by the content as well. The book is fresh. I would love to catch up with Shea and Brando in the future but already know I'll be eagerly awaiting whatever Ms. Jane Linfoot releases next.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...