Tuesday, March 25, 2014

{Kati #Review} New Adult Contemporary: Beyond Me by Jennifer Probst

BEYOND ME by Jennifer Probst
Genre: New Adult Contemporary
Series: Sex on the Beach #3
Format: Kindle file
Length: 150 pages
Publisher: Jennifer Probst (March 4, 2014)

CAN FUN IN THE SUN TURN INTO LASTING LOVE?
Spring break in Key West with my besties was supposed to be casual fun. But I never expected to meet James Hunt. Sex and frolic? Yes! A relationship? No. But his hot blue eyes and confident manner drew me in. And when he let me see the man behind the mask, I fell hard, foolishly believing there could be a future for us. Of course I never considered our relationship might be based on lies…or that his betrayal could rock my foundation and make me question everything I believed in…

OR WILL A LIFE BUILT ON LIES RUIN EVERYTHING?
The moment I saw Quinn I knew I had to have her. She hooked me with her cool eyes and don’t touch me attitude. I had it all, money, social status, and looks. I could get any girl I wanted…until her. When my friends challenged me with a bet to get her into bed by the end of the week, I couldn’t pass it up. But sex wasn’t supposed to turn into love. She wasn’t supposed to change me, push me, and make me want more for myself. She wasn’t supposed to wreck me in all ways. And now, if I can’t turn my lies into truth, I just might lose her forever…



Get A Copy: Kindle | Nook | iBooks | Kobo 
Other Books in Series:


REVIEW:

My first Jennifer Probst book and it certainly looks like the beginning of a beautiful book friendship. How has no one forced me to read her books? Beyond Me is a quick, sexy, and fast paced read.

Key West's Favorite Playboy Makes A Bet That Will Bite Him In the Ass When It's All Over

Hello lovelies! Spring Break is in the air—the smell of sweaty bodies loaded down with sunscreen, booze and sex. My favorite time of year.

Sources have spotted Key West's favorite playboy eyeing one of America's Sweetheart's friend and making a bet with his buddies. Yay for fresh meat! This should end well. *not*

James Hunt has been seen wooing Quinn Harmon. They've been spotted spotted kissing here, there, everywhere—swimming, snorkling, drinking, laying out, at his place. And I hear that there's more than hand holding going on. 

Also, the cat's out of the bag. Someone *cough* maybe James *cough* told the press that Mackenzie Forbes aka America's Sweetheart, is in town. Uh oh. Trouble in paradise between James and Quinn? Let's throw in the fact that Quinn finds out she's just a bet to James. Double uh oh.

Hopefully these two kids work things out because this girl is rooting for a happily ever after. After all, the fun doesn't have to stop after the week is over. Right?

Until next time,
XOXO Romance Girl

Favorite Quote:
"Do you like it?" he asked.
"It's huge." I expected something cozy with just us. Surely this came with a crew.
"I thought bigger was better."
I pursed my lips at his little quip, but couldn't help the laugh that spilled out, and quickly turned into my awful pig snort. I decided to give it back to him a bit. "Big is nice, but you have to know how to use it."
His eyes darkened. "Oh, I know how to use it."




Reviews for other books in series:
Between Us
Before You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...