Monday, March 24, 2014

{Kati #Review} New Adult Contemporary: Before You by Jenna Bennett

BEFORE YOU by Jenna Bennett
Genre: New Adult Contemporary
Series: Sex on the Beach #2
Format: Kindle file
Length: 159 pages
Publisher: Jenna Bennett (March 4, 2014)

It’s all fun and games

I had a simple plan for spring break.

Sun, sand, and a hot guy. Sex on the beach, with no strings attached.

A chance to get rid of this pesky virginity once and for all.

And when I met Tyler McKenna, I thought I had it made.

Until someone gets hurt.

But then girls started turning up at Key West landmarks. Girls who looked like me, but with one crucial difference: They’d all been drugged and relieved of their virginity.

The virginity I still have. The virginity Ty refuses to take.

And now I’ve begun to wonder whether there isn’t more to him than meets the eye.

Suddenly, sex on the beach doesn’t sound so good anymore…



Get A Copy: Kindle | Nook | iBooks | Kobo
Other Books in Series:


REVIEW:

Key West Is For Lovers Serial Killers

Hello my lovelies! Spring Break is supposed to be about sand, sex and alcohol. But murder? It could a hot bed for it since there's so many people, no one would really notice, right?

I think this serial killer didn't get the horror movie memo: Virgins aren't supposed to die.

My sources say that there's love in the air between all these mysterious deaths. What? I do still care about those poor, poor girls who ended up dead. Yes, the ones who somehow lead back to our favorite sweet, quiet girl who is trying to lose her V-card to one, sexy Tyler McKenna. But he won't have none of that. Is there something
wrong with Tyler? A girl willing to flirt with him and maybe even get down and dirty, and the guy isn't into it? Tyler, your loss.

Sweet, quiet  Cassie gets the shock of her life because Tyler isn't Tyler, the killer is closer than she thinks, and she's totally boring me with all these trips to touristy places. Get your freak on, girl! Quit the museums already! *snoring*

Until next time,
XOXO Romance Girl


Another fun read for your spring break. Heck, get it for summer if your spring break is over. The only thing about this book that kind of had me skipping a paragraph or two was all the info dump about all these historical landmarks in Key West. It's great for history buffs but I wanted more of Tyler and Cassie's relationship played out as well as the mystery surrounding the serial killer.

Favorite Quote:
His T-shirt was white today, with red letters above and below a red cross.
Not a religious cross; the square kind. A Red Cross kind of cross. At first my eyes refused to focus, but after a few seconds' concentration I could make out the words. Virgin Search and Rescue Team.
"Appropriate." I flopped a hand at it.




Reviews for other books in series:
Between Us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...