Friday, February 14, 2014

{Lisa #Review} Contemporary Erotic Romance: His Secrets by Lisa Renee Jones

HIS SECRETS by Lisa Renee Jones
Series: Inside Out #3.5
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
Format: ebook via Netgalley
Length: 62 pages
Publisher: Pocket Star (February 24, 2014)

An Inside Out story, Chris's POV

In a world where my only escape has been my art, Sara has been the light in my darkness. And there is darkness, the kind of inky black that can bleed from my life to hers.

She doesn't see it. She doesn't understand what I've shown her. And my biggest fear is that soon...she will.


Preorder A Copy: Kindle | Nook | iBooks | Kobo | ARe
Other Books in Series:

REVIEW:

“There are two kinds of pain, Sara. Pain meant to create pleasure, and pain meant to be just pain. You will never know that kind with me.”
His Secrets is a short novella from the Inside Out Series focusing on Chris forcing himself to confront his dark side, dark past in order to feel free to love Sara.

As always, Chris and Sara sizzle on the page. You learn more about Chris’s past secrets and his deep fear of dragging Sara into his darkness.

I really enjoyed this installment of the series, but it was too short and seemed lacking to me. I enjoy the series, but this seemed more like a few chapters than a complete book to me.






Reviews for other books in series:
If I Were You #1
Being Me #2
Revealing Us #3


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...