Sunday, February 16, 2014

{Jamie #Review} Anthology: Marked by Lauren Dane, Vivian Arend and Kit Rocha

MARKED (All That Remains by Lauren Dane, Rocky Ride by Vivian Arend, Beyond Temptation by Kit Rocha
Genre: Contemporary, Erotic
Format: mobi
Length: 412 pages
Publisher: Kit Rocha (February 8, 2014)

New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Lauren Dane takes you into a brand new world in ALL THAT REMAINS. Summer Killian falls fast and hard when Charlie arrives in Paradise Village. But the heat turns all the way up when she learns Charlie is also with Hatch - the man she loved three years before. While she's not sure she's cut out for a triad, neither man is going to give her up.

Take a ROCKY RIDE with New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Vivian Arend as she leads you back to the Six Pack Ranch. Anna Coleman might be the law around Rocky Mountain House, but bad boy Mitch Thompson knows that under the stiff RCMP uniform is a woman with a passion for speed and pleasure that matches his own, and he’s not giving up until she’s his.

Kit Rocha returns to Sector Four in BEYOND TEMPTATION. A promise to a dying friend backfires when Noah Lennox finds that the girl he was supposed to rescue is all grown up--and wearing O'Kane ink. He wants to protect her from the secrets of their past, but she wants him. And an O'Kane woman always gets what she wants.


Get A Copy: Kindle | Nook | iBooks | Kobo



REVIEW:

I will admit that the only reason I wanted to review this anthology was because of the Kit Rocha story. I have recently fallen into the world of the O’Kanes and wanted more. I am also a fan of Lauren Dane so having a story from her was a plus as well. Let me say, this was one of the best anthologies I’ve read. Usually there is always that one story that you don’t like but this was not the case. I enjoyed all three stories.

Beyond Temptation by Kit Rocha
This is Emma and Noah’s story and if you haven’t read anything by Kit Rocha then you need to change that. This can be read as a stand-alone but honestly you’ll want to read the others. Noah promised to protect Emma but she has had to protect herself. All grown up and wearing O’Kane ink, Emma takes care of herself. When Noah comes back into her life she’s not about to deny herself. But when the past catches up with them they have to decide if they can get through it.

One thing I love about Kit Rocha’s heroines is that they are kick ass. They don’t apologize for being sexual and their men love that and respect that. And Emma has come into her own sexuality and Noah definitely notices. These two have chemistry like I’ve never seen. It’s not just lust and sex. You can see the love they have for each other, even if it takes them time to admit it.

Beyond Temptation is everything I’ve come to love about a Kit Rocha story. It was hot, filled with dirty talk, and a great story line. I cannot wait for the next in the series!


Rocky Ride by Vivian Arend
This is my first book by Vivian Arend and I’m kind of upset that nobody has told me to read her before. Rocky Ride is the start of a new spinoff series. HOT and starts off with a bang. Literally. Anna Coleman and Mitch Thompson couldn’t be more different. Anna is a cop and Mitch is seen as the big bad biker. They’ve been meeting in secret for hot, dirty sex but Mitch wants more. He’s going to show Anna that what they have is more than hot sex.

Such a great story. I love Mitch, he’s a dirty talker. I like how he convinced Anna to take their relationship public. I can’t believe I’ve never read Vivian Arend before. I’m definitely going to change that. Her writing is fun and sexy and I want more. I’ll be on the look out for more, especially since we’ll be seeing more of Mitch’s brothers.


All That Remains by Lauren Dane
All That Remains is the start of a new series that takes place in a post plague world that has wiped out the majority of people. Because of this, most of the relationships are triads. In this we meet Summer Killian who works in Paradise and falls for a man named Charlie. There is an instant connection between them and then when they meet up again Charlie introduces her to his other partner, Hatch. But Summer and Hatch have a history.

I loved the setup for this new series. I’m very excited to read more. I love Lauren Dane and I think she handles ménage and triads very well. I enjoyed the romance between each character, with Charlie and Summer, Hatch and Summer, Charlie and Hatch and all three together. It was hot and sexy. I can’t wait for more.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...