The first time we 'met' online, we bonded over Henry Cavill with Vicky Dreiling. Today, Vicky is celebrating our Joyathon with us and has some yummy historical heroes on her calendar.
Connect with Vicky: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
Vicky's 12 Romance Heroes
Happy holidays to everyone! Wow, twelve romance heroes? How can I ever narrow that list down, but I’ll give it my best shot. No particular order with this list. They’re all heroes to me! And yes, I included some heroes in my books!
Christian Langland, the Duke of Jervaulx in FLOWERS FROM THE STORM by Laura Kinsale
WHAT A WICKED EARL WANTS by me
Genre: Historical Romance
Length: 448 pages
Publisher: Forever (May 28, 2013)
WILL A RAKE'S WICKED WAYS
Andrew Carrington, Earl of Bellingham, believes in being a gentleman, whether it's fishing a soggy stranger out of the Thames or assisting a fetching lady into his bed. If the stranger becomes a friend and the lady a mistress, all the better. He certainly welcomes the opportunity to help Laura Davenport, a dazzling young widow with a rebellious stepson. Her gratitude, he hopes, will take an amorous form. But from the moment he sets foot in her drawing room, he gets far more than he bargained for ...
LEAD THE LADY ASTRAY?
It was a moment of desperation. On the brink of losing her stepson, Laura turned to the notorious Lord Bellingham for help. Suddenly she, a vicar's daughter, is in the precarious position of resisting his tantalizing advances. How Bell earned his wicked reputation is clear; the surprise is how much more there is to him than the gossip sheets could possibly reveal. Now every moment with this dangerously desirable man puts Laura's good name at risk-and promises pleasure unlike any she has ever known ...
Get Your Copy: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | BAM | Kobo | indiebound
Book Extras: Read an Excerpt
Other Books in Series:
- Leave a comment about your favorite historical heroes.
- Fill out the rafflecopter form below. You must leave a comment. All other entries are optional.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway is open to entrants 18 years or older. Void where prohibited.
- Giveaway prizes listed. No substitutions.
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway runs 12/7/13 to 12/13/2013.
- Winner will be contacted by via email provided by entrant.
- Winner will have two days to claim prize or alternate winner will be chosen.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Winner is chosen at random.
- Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance and all participating authors are not held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail due to invalid mailing address provided by entrant.
- Complete giveaway rules can be found HERE.
By entering your information you agree to the terms stated above.
**Social Disclaimer:** Facebook and Twitter do not endorse, promote or sponsor this giveaway and will not be held responsible for loss of entered information due to widget glitches. Facebook, Twitter, Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance and all participating authors are not held responsible for lost email to winner if winner does not enter a valid email address.
Happy Holidays! Don't forget to enter the grand prize giveaway.