Thursday, December 26, 2013

December Joyathon 2013: Reviewer Lisa's 12 Romance Heroes of Christmas


Today, one of our wonderful reviewers, Lisa, shares her list of romance heroes and we definitely agree that Zach (BREAKING POINT by Pamela Clare) is one sexy hero!

Meet Lisa:
I’m a stay at home Mom of two little ones that I adore and go insane with at the same time. Reading and writing are my escape!

Check out Lisa's reviews:

Lisa's 12 Romance Heroes

My list of 12 Romance Heroes, and I’ll admit I probably thought about this way too much !

• Rhett Butler (Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell)

• Gunner Matthews (Wanted by Kelly Elliot)

• Damian Orlando (Nobody’s Perfect by Kallypso Masters)

• Zach McBride (Breaking Point by Pamela Clare)

• Vic Carponti (I’ll be Home for Christmas by Jessica Scott)

• Kevin Mazze (Crossing Lines by Alannah Lynne)

• Caleb ( Dark Duet Series by CJ Roberts)

• Sloan O’Riley (Black Irish series from Tricia Anderson)

• Liam O’Donnell (A Dom is Forever by Lexi Blake)

• Master Marcus (Make Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair)

• Garrett Hawkins (Saved by His Submissive by Angel Payne)

• Kayden Knox ( The Savannah Series by Danielle Jamie)



###

Q: Did you get any fun presents?

Happy Holidays! Don't forget to enter the grand prize giveaway.
Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...