The first time we met Monica Murphy, she was Karen Erickson, writer of super sexy erotic, historical and contemporary romances. This year she skyrocketed up the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists with her fan favorite New Adult ONE WEEK GIRLFRIEND series. We're excited to have her celebrate with us and you'll definitely want to enter today's giveaway.
Connect with Monica: Author Site | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
Monica's 12 Romance Heroes
I read a lot of fabulous books this year with heroes that made me swoon. I also wrote a couple of books with heroes that made me swoon (I try not to play favorites with my heroes but it's hard!). If I could create my own special calendar for 2014, these are the heroes I'd want for each month. Preferably shirtless, with a smoldering gaze or an arrogant smile because...yeah. I don't think I need to explain why.
Happy Holidays everyone!
January -- Drew! (One Week Girlfriend, Second Chance Boyfriend, Drew + Fable Forever)
February -- Owen (Four Years Later)
March -- Trey from THE THRILL OF IT (Lauren Blakely)
PRIVATE PRACTICE (Samanthe Beck)
CRASH INTO YOU (Katie McGarry)
June -- West from DEEPER (Robin York)
July -- Bennett from BEAUTIFUL BASTARD (Christina Lauren)
August -- Cade from FAKING IT (Cora Carmack)
October -- Nick from GAME FOR TROUBLE (Karen Erickson)
BEAUTY AND THE BLACKSMITH (Tessa Dare)
December -- Jack from ALWAYS ON MY MIND (Jill Shalvis)
Genre: New Adult
Length: 304 pages
Publisher: Bantam (December 31, 2013)
That’s what I really want from Colin. Ever since my brother, Danny, died in Iraq, Colin’s done so much to help me, including giving me a job at his popular restaurant so I can leave my crappy waitressing job at the strip joint. But lying in bed with him every night to comfort him from his horrible nightmares isn’t enough anymore. I know he feels guilty about Danny’s death, about not going to Iraq, but I can’t keep living this double life.
I love him desperately, but he’s got so many demons, and if he can’t open up to me now, then he’ll never be the real partner I need him to be. I gave him a month, and now I’m out of here. If he truly loves me like he says, he knows where to find me.
Preorder A Copy: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo | BAM | indiebound
Book Extras: Read an Excerpt
Other Books in Series:
- Which Christmas song do you love? Which song do you wish would stop playing?
- Fill out the rafflecopter form below. You must leave a comment. All other entries are optional.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway is open to entrants 18 years or older. Void where prohibited.
- Giveaway prizes listed. No substitutions.
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway runs 12/12/13 to 12/18/2013.
- Winner will be contacted by via email provided by entrant.
- Winner will have two days to claim prize or alternate winner will be chosen.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Winner is chosen at random. One winner will win BOTH books.
- Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance and all participating authors are not held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail due to invalid mailing address provided by entrant.
- Complete giveaway rules can be found HERE.
By entering your information you agree to the terms stated above.
**Social Disclaimer:** Facebook and Twitter do not endorse, promote or sponsor this giveaway and will not be held responsible for loss of entered information due to widget glitches. Facebook, Twitter, Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance and all participating authors are not held responsible for lost email to winner if winner does not enter a valid email address.
Happy Holidays! Don't forget to enter the grand prize giveaway.