Kieran Kramer first gave us laugh out loud, sexy Regencies in the form of THE IMPOSSIBLE BACHELORS and THE HOUSE OF BRADY. Next year she's set to release her first contemporary and we're looking forward to some sweet southern charm.
Connect with Kieran: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
Kieran's 12 Romance Heroes
January—Dean Robillard in Susan Elizabeth Phillips’s Natural Born Charmer
February—Luke Callahan in my own Say Yes to the Duke
March—Mark Darcy in Helen Fielding’s Bridget Jones’s Diary
April— Reyes Alexander Farrow in Darynda Jones’s Fifth Grave Past the Light
May—Almanzo Wilder in Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Little Town on the Prairie
June— Connan TreMellyn in Victoria Holt’s Mistress of Mellyn
July— Grady Wilkes in Lily Everett’s Sanctuary Island
August—Sean Rogan in Allison Brennan’s Stolen
September—Stan Crandall in Beverly Cleary’s Fifteen
October— Luke Brandon in Sophie Kinsella’s Confessions of a Shopaholic
November— Harrison Gamble in my book Sweet Talk Me
December—Lord Chillingsworth aka Frost in Alexandra Hawkins’s Twilight With the Infamous Earl
Length: 320 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Press (March 25, 2014)
HE’S SURE GOT A WAY WITH WORDS…
The last person True Maybank expected to run into while picking up her wedding gown was country music superstar Harrison Gamble. Years ago, when they were small-town teens in Biscuit Creek, South Carolina, they shared a forbidden night of passion. Now that she’s about to settle down, True’s love affair with the handsome crooner is a thing of the past. Or is it? From the moment he says hello, she has to fight swooning like an adoring fan.
CAN SHE RESIST HIS CHARMS?
Today he’s rich, famous, and on every woman’s hot list. But back in the day, Harrison wasn’t good enough for debutante True. Since then she’s had her fair share of marital prospects, including the perfect Southern gentleman she’s about to settle down with. Is Harrison the only one to realize the mistake True’s about to make? Can the society girl and the sexy singer make music together – this time around?
Preorder A Copy: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | BAM | indiebound
- If you could spend Christmas anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere cold? Tropical? Or right at home?
- Fill out the rafflecopter form below. You must leave a comment. All other entries are optional.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway is open to entrants 18 years or older. Void where prohibited.
- Giveaway prizes listed. No substitutions.
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway runs 12/13/13 to 12/19/2013.
- Winner will be contacted by via email provided by entrant.
- Winner will have two days to claim prize or alternate winner will be chosen.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Winner is chosen at random.
- Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance and all participating authors are not held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail due to invalid mailing address provided by entrant.
- Complete giveaway rules can be found HERE.
By entering your information you agree to the terms stated above.
**Social Disclaimer:** Facebook and Twitter do not endorse, promote or sponsor this giveaway and will not be held responsible for loss of entered information due to widget glitches. Facebook, Twitter, Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance and all participating authors are not held responsible for lost email to winner if winner does not enter a valid email address.
Happy Holidays! Don't forget to enter the grand prize giveaway.