Friday, December 27, 2013

December Joyathon 2013: Jamie's 12 Romance Heroes of Christmas



Meet Jamie:
Jamie was not a reader until she graduated college, got on a plane to England with two friends and two books borrowed from her grandmother. While reading Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas she fell in love with romance… and discovered her grandmother had a naughty side. Since then she can be found with a book or her Kindle in hand. She would very much like spend her days travelling and reading if only someone would pay her to do that. Since she has not found a sugar daddy she spends her days and nights working at the hospital.


Jamie's 12 Romance Heroes

Mr. January
St. Vincent from Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas. He was my first bad boy hero so why not start the year off right with him.

Mr. February
Will from Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren. Love me a sexy playboy. Add the fact that he’s super smart and well I’m done.
REVIEW

Mr. March
Mr. Thornton aka Richard Armitage from North & South. That sexy stare could melt a girls panties in a heartbeat. And that accent. Yum.


Mr. April Remy from REAL by Katy Evans. Hot doesn’t begin to describe him. Besides, I can just picture him shirtless, in the ring, sweaty from a fight with all those muscles. Damn.
REVIEW
Mr. May Chase from Lead Me On by Victoria Dahl. He has muscles and tattoos. More specifically, a tattoo on his head! And he blows things up for a living. Let that all sink in.
Mr. June Jasper from Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha. A new favorite of mine. He’s tattooed, muscled, and alpha!
Mr. July Superman, aka Henry Cavill. You’re welcome.
Mr. August John Matthew from JR Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood series. August is my birthday month so I picked John because I could. Love that man. He’s my favorite book boyfriend.
Mr. September Shy from Kristen Ashley’s Own The Wind. Two words: Motorcycle Club.
Mr. October Lord Dain from Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase. He’s arrogant and not very nice but you can’t help but fall for him. I can just picture him sitting in a big chair with the top of his shirt undone looking bored while posing for a calendar. I love it!
Mr. November Sheriff Sawyer Thompson from Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis. Excuse me officer, I’ve been bad girl. Gotta love a man in uniform, especially if he has handcuffs.
Mr. December Søren from Tiffany Reisz’s Original Sinners series. Umm, I’m just gonna go with it’s his birthday month and leave it at that. Oh, and I love him.
                        REVIEW                       REVIEW                     REVIEW                       REVIEW
###
Q: What hero traits do you find sexy?
Happy Holidays! Don't forget to enter the grand prize giveaway.
Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...