Jennifer Seasons is a Colorado transplant. She lives with her husband and four children along the Front Range, where she enjoys breathtaking views of the mighty Rocky Mountains every day. A dog and two cats keep them company. When she's not writing, she loves spending time with her family outdoors, exploring her beautiful adopted home state.
Connect with Jennifer: Author Site | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
When I was asked to name (in my humble opinion) the Top 10 Sexiest Athletes, I was completely stumped. There’s so many! How do I choose? I mean, it was hottest athlete. Meaning: from any and all sports genres. Not just baseball or football. But all sports. With that size of a sexy man pool, how was a girl supposed to narrow down all that muscular yummy firmness to a tiny, minuscule ten?
It was rough, ladies. But, after a long internal debate and a lot of staring, I’ve come up with my list—and discovered something about myself in the process. I’ll explain at the bottom of this list.*
- Henrik Lundqvist ( I mean, really. Oh. My. God.)
- Brooks Laich (Just all around hot)
- Mike Green
- Yoann Gourcuff ( Talk about one beautiful French soccer player. Oh my.)
- Joe Mauer
- Ryan Braun
- Iker Casillas ( So much dark Spanish broodiness on the soccer field. *swoon*)
- Derek Jeeter (It’s the eyes)
- Peter Forsberg (Because I’ve adored him since I was eighteen and he played for the Colorado Avalanche. This man will forever be sexy in my book.)
- Scott Hartnell ( The scruff, the eye twinkle, the red curly hair, the ruggedness—it just works. I can’t explain it. Kind of like Drake Paulson from my Diamonds and Dugouts series. )
*Obviously I have a thing for hockey players.
Series: Diamonds and Dugouts #3
Length: 334 pages
Publisher: Avon Impulse (October 15, 2013)
Nightclub manager Leslie Cutter has never been one to back down from a bet. So when Peter Kowalskin, pitcher for the Denver Rush baseball team, bets her that she can’t keep her hands off of him, she’s not about to let the arrogant, sexy playboy win. Especially when the prize could put her business on the map. She’s got this in the bag, just so long as she can stay out of his arms…and his bed.
Peter struck out once before with Leslie, but this bet is sure to be the second chance he’s been waiting for. Determined to stoke the passion he knows is there, he’ll do anything to win - even if it means playing a little dirty.
But as things heat up, this combustible pair will have to decide just how much they’re willing to wager on one another…and on a future that just might last forever.
Get A Copy: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo | ARe
Other Book in Series:
a Rafflecopter giveaway