USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson writes what she loves to read – sexy contemporary romance. Digitally published since 2006, she’s a native Californian who lives in the foothills below Yosemite with her husband and three children.
Connect with Karen: Author Site | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
First of all, thanks to the Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance ladies for having me on the blog today. I love these girls. They are my homies. (We lurve you back!)
Ah, being snowed in with some hot dude…I love reading stories like this. I also love writing stories like this. So when I was given this particular blog post topic, I knew I could have fun with it. And since this is my list and I can tweak it how I want, I added the (with a hottie) part because hello. If I’m going to be snowed in with someone, he’s going to be a sexy man who drives me crazy—in a good way. *winks*
So without further ado, let’s get right on it! Ten things to do when you’re snowed in with a sexy man:
- Play reindeer games. Or board games. Take your pick.
- If the power is on, watch movies. Preferably romantic ones.
- Share a blanket on the couch and snuggle while watching those movies.
- Sing Christmas carols. Only if you can impress him with your voice though.
- Since I’m a terrible singer, I won’t be doing this.
- Stare at the hottie. Don’t look away when he catches you.
- Think of all the things you want to do with the hottie as you stare at him.
- Suggest doing some of those things after he catches you staring.
- Make out. Kissing is good for the soul, you know.
- Turn out all the lights but the Christmas tree and kiss some more. Groping on the couch is always fun. Or the floor. Or in a bed…
My latest book with the Bliss imprint is their holiday anthology with three other (wonderful!) Bliss authors, STRANDED WITH A HERO (featuring LOVING MINDY, a novella that’s part of my Lone Pine Lake series.
Length: 350 pages
Publisher: Entangled: Bliss (November 11, 2013)
Getting snowed in never felt so good as boundaries are crossed, opposites attract, and friends discovering more promise a Christmas no one will ever forget.
Loving Mindy by Karen Erickson
Mindy can’t believe she’s stuck with her ex–best friend—and the man whose heart she broke years ago—for the holidays, though the tension between them is more than enough to keep them warm. Josh Powers never forgot Mindy, but he can’t risk his heart a second time.
White-Hot Holiday by Coleen Kwan
Naomi’s sworn off men like Aaron—rich, cocky, and dismissive of holiday traditions. Aaron decided to spend Christmas in sunny Australia to avoid snowy New York, not to fall for the woman his best friend warned him away from. But when a volcano grounds him, Aaron and Naomi’s relationship becomes eruptive.
An Officer and a Rebel by Cindi Madsen
The last person police officer Nate Walsh expected to discover in a snowstorm is his brother’s ex and former town rebel, Kelsey Cooper. She’s his complete opposite and totally off-limits, but as they wait out the storm together, all he can think is how he wishes she’d stay forever.
Saving the Sheriff by Roxanne Snopek
Frankie Sylva was determined to free the captive reindeer, even if it meant risking her own life. Deputy Sheriff Red LeClair set out to save a stranger in a snowstorm, never expecting he’d be the one to be rescued.
Get A Copy: Kindle | Nook | iBooks | Kobo | ARe
There's some fantastic prizes up for grabs!
- Autographed copy of JANE'S GIFT by Karen Erickson (US shipping)
- Ebook copies of REAL MEN DON'T BREAK HEARTS and REAL MEN DON'T QUIT by Coleen Kwan plus a $5 Amazon gift card
- Two of Roxanne Snopek's RIVER RANCH ebooks
- An ebook copy of FALLING FOR HER FIANCE by Cindi Madsen
a Rafflecopter giveaway