JC writes adult, new adult, and young adult fiction. She dabbles in many different genres including science fiction, horror, chick lit, and murder mysteries, yet she is most enthralled by supernatural stories-- and everything has at least a splash of romance.
Connect with JC: Author Site | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
- Nothing Else Matters (JC prefers Metallica’s version, but her assistant is a Seger fan)
- Look after you by The Fray
- Time After Time (cover by Boyz II Men)
- Only if for a Night by Florence and the Machine
- Show Me How to Live by Audioslave
- Broken by Seether
- Whatdaya Want From Me by Adam Lambert
- Never Let Me Go by Florence and the Machine
- Sweat by Tool
- Let Me Take You There by Plain White T's
- Stay by Rihanna
- I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons
- This is What it Feels Like by Armin Van Buuren
- Midnight Rider by Greg Allen
Series: Bayonet Scars #1
Length: 230 pages
Publisher: Left Break Press; 1 edition (October 25, 2013)
Principessa to the Mancuso crime family, Alexandra knows a thing or two about living outside the bounds of the law. Suffocated by the future her father has laid out for her, she makes a choice she can't take back, changing the entire trajectory of her life.
Thrust into the dark and dangerous world of the Forsaken Motorcycle Club for her own protection, Alex finds herself faced with the last thing she needs right now: the man of her dreams. He’s sex in leather, the devil incarnate, and one hell of a kisser. But he’s also off-limits. Ryan Stone can be her friend, but he’s forbidden to be her lover.
Third-generation Forsaken, Ryan knows nothing other than life on two wheels, and he wouldn’t have it any other way. He enjoys the many privileges that come with the patch, and the only laws he recognizes are the ones set-forth by his club. That is, until who he wants more than anything isn’t allowed on the back of his bike —or in his bed. Balancing his desire for her body, and need to keep her safe, Ryan tries to keep Alex at a distance. Finally having made a choice for herself, she’s done hearing the word “no” and will push boundaries even Ryan himself doesn’t dare cross.
Love is never more tempting than when it’s forbidden.
Get A Copy: Kindle | Smashwords
- Swag prize with a signed copy of RIDE
- 25 manuscript pages with editing notes
- 3 ecopies of RIDE
Don't forget to follow JC's tour HERE for more fun posts and more chances to win.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
a Rafflecopter giveaway