Connect with Roxanne: Author Site | Facebook | Twitter
Top 5 Things Roxanne St. Claire couldn’t live without to write a book
- Snacks of Inspiration: Swedish Fish, Ghirardelli Squares (prefer Dark Chocolate with Salted Caramel), UTZ pretzel sticks, and, when I’m feeling healthy, sliced pears in honey. (Which is, like, never.)
- Noise-cancelling headphones set to background of thunder, waves, and wind
- Flip Dictionary, Baby Name Book, and at least ten yellow legal pads
- Writers Camp -- where I join three other writers two or three times to power write all day. (No lunch until everyone at the table has written 1,000 words. Not even kidding.)
- My husband because he COOKS!
Series: Barefoot Bay #4
Length: 448 pages
Publisher: Forever (October 29, 2013)
When you think you know your heart's desire . . .
Tessa Galloway is a gifted nurturer-her verdant garden at Barefoot Bay's new resort is living proof. If only the woman who can grow anything could grow what she wants most: a baby. Her friends think the right guy will come along, but Tessa doesn't want to wait. All she needs is the perfect donor to make her dream come true. Then John Brown is hired at the resort. If anyone could make beautiful babies, it's this gorgeous, mysterious man. So why does Tessa suddenly find herself wanting so much more?
Can you give up all your dreams for love?
It's been three long years since John Brown had to leave his old life. Forced into the witness protection program, he's desperate to be reunited with his toddler twins. When he gets that chance, there's a catch-he must prove he's got a steady job and a new wife. Landing a gig as a chef in Barefoot Bay is easy enough. And falling for lovely Tessa is even easier. The hard part? Can he win the heart of a woman who prizes honesty-when the truth may shatter it?
Get A Copy: Amazon | B&N | iBooks | indiebound | Signed Copy | BAM | ARe
Book Extras: Read an Excerpt
Other Books in Series:
Here's how to enter:
- Leave a comment about your favorite "small town" series or stand-alone romance.
- Fill out the rafflecopter form below. You must leave a comment. All other entries are optional.
- Please make sure you understand our giveaway policy before entering.
- Giveaway ends November 7th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway