Fortunately, a few years and a few careers later, Anne found her way back to writing the stories she loves and won the Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart® for Regency Historical Romance. She lives in Maryland with her husband and three children, who try valiantly not to roll their eyes whenever she quotes Jane Austen. Her weaknesses include reality TV, cute-but-impractical shoes, and coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
Connect with Anne: Author Site | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
- I “borrowed” the heroine of TO ALL RAKES I’VE LOVED BEFORE story from an earlier, Golden Heart nominated manuscript.
- The hero’s rakish good looks in TO ALL RAKES I’VE LOVED BEFORE are marred by a few facial injuries. Think: Channing Tatum with a black eye and swollen lip.
- One of the things I researched for ONCE SHE WAS TEMPTED was how to make a poultice—a mixture that’s spread over the skin to treat ailments and injuries. I wanted to try out the poultice recipe at home but couldn’t persuade anyone to be my guinea pig patient.
- Since ONCE SHE WAS TEMTED revolves around a pair of scandalous portraits, the chapter headings feature art definitions—with a twist. Here’s an example: Hatching: (1) A shading technique in which the artist draws a series of thin, parallel lines. (2) The act of devising a plan in the hope of preventing one’s monumental fall from grace.
- The working title of ONCE SHE WAS TEMPTED was THE FINE ART OF FLIRTING WITH RUIN. I sort of loved the irony of it, but it was too long and didn’t go with the first book’s title, so we changed it to ONCE SHE WAS TEMPTED. Now, I think the new title is perfect.
Series: Honeycote (novella)
Length: 117 pages
Publisher: Forever (September 3, 2013)
After being jilted by her former beau, Miss Amelia Wimple retreated to her Mayfair town house and her ever-growing collection of gossips rags. Now, almost two years later, not even her beloved cousins, Rose and Olivia Sherbourne, can persuade her to give love another chance. But an unexpected midnight caller may open her heart once more.
Lord Stephen Brookes is the prince of pleasure, the duke of decadence-and it seems his exploits have finally caught up with him. When Stephen comes to Amelia seeking refuge, she can't deny him . . . or the intense desire he sparks. As he attempts to heal her broken heart, they indulge in a private passion unlike anything either has experienced. Stephen knows sweet, sensual Amelia is meant to be his one and only. Now, he will do whatever it takes to convince her that a rake really can change his ways.
Get A Copy: Kindle | Nook | iBooks
Book Extras: Read Heather's Review
Other Books In Series:
- Anne has such a fun title. What are some of your favorite titles?
- Fill out the rafflecopter form below. You must leave a comment. All other entries are optional.
- Please make sure you understand our giveaway policy before entering.
- You must have a Netgalley account.
- Giveaway ends October 3rd.
a Rafflecopter giveaway