She is a multi-published, bestselling author with Entangled Publishing, Swoon Romance, and Decadent Publishing. She has, as of this date, four books with Entangled Publishing, one book with Swoon Romance, and five older books with Decadent Publishing. Her February release with Entangled Publishing, ON ONE CONDITION, hit #18 on the Barnes and Noble Bestseller List, and TRY ME hit #76 on Amazon. Her Swoon Romance novella, CAPTIVATED BY YOU, hit #31 on the Barnes and Noble bestseller list. Her goal is to write so many fantastic books that even a non-romance book fan will know her name.
She also writes New Adult books under the name Jen McLaughlin. Diane is represented by Louise Fury from the L. Perkins Agency.
Connect with Diane: Author Site | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
Considering the fact that all my Take a Chance books take place in Vegas, I definitely would like to talk about some stuff you definitely should not do in Vegas. One or more of these may or may not take place in the Take a Chance books.
But I won’t say which ones. ;)
- Don’t go out drinking and then wake up married to some stranger whose name you don’t even know by some Elvis impersonator you vaguely remember. You laugh, but it happens. I mean, it is Vegas, right?
- Don’t drink so much that you’re hugging the porcelain God. If you’re seeing double, you need to stop. If you’re tingly? You need to stop.
- Don’t gamble while seeing double. This is never, ever a good idea. Neither is getting married while seeing double.
- Don’t decide to see if you can run faster than a bus. You can’t, and you’ll end up with a broken nose or a sprained ankle. Just saying.
- Don’t decide to punch someone in the face. The next morning you might wake up in the desert with no idea how you got there. And you’ll have to take a long, hot hike through a desert in the morning after.
Length: 144 pages
Publisher: Entangled Ever After (August 26, 2013)
Married in the morning…
Professional heartbreaker Mike Worth thrived on the chase—and dancer Morgan Collins represented the ultimate prize. But there was no way he was going to throw away his single-man status…not even for an elusive redhead with sparkling eyes and mile-long legs. So how did he let one drunken Vegas night end with I do instead of hell no?
Morgan’s life revolved around her career and she had no intention of letting a man interfere—even if Mike made her question all her rules about love. At his urging, she reluctantly agreed to give their spur-of–moment marriage a chance. But once their trial-honeymoon ended, would she choose to follow the dance and leave her unforgettable husband behind?
Get Your Own Copy: Kindle | Nook | iBooks | Kobo
Other Books in Series:
Diane is offering up an ebook copy of the 3 previous books in the series. This includes TRY ME, LOVE ME, or PLAY ME, for one(1) lucky reader. Here's how to enter:
- Leave a comment for Diane.
- Fill out the rafflecopter form below. You must leave a comment. All other entries are optional.
- Please read our giveaway policy before entering.
- Giveaway is for an ebook. Ends September 10th.