Friday, August 30, 2013

{Jamie #Review} New Adult Contemporary: Stay With Me by Elyssa Patrick

Series: With Me #1
Genre: New Adult
Length: 270 pages
Publisher: Elyssa Patrick (August 30th, 2013)

With one look, I’m his . . .


With one touch, he’s mine . . .


With one kiss, it changes everything between us . . .




I’ve been famous since I can remember. Singing, acting, dancing—I’ve done it all. The tabloids cover my every move, but I don’t want that anymore. I want to be normal, whatever that is.



When I leave Hollywood for college in Vermont, I’m on my own for the first time in my life. This is my chance to figure out who I am and what I want in life.

But it’s a lot harder than I expected. I can’t escape my image. Classes are difficult, and I’m struggling. And then there’s Caleb Fox.



Sexy, intriguing Caleb Fox.

Caleb is the one man who doesn’t want to use me. He breaks down my walls. He challenges me. He wants me. And I just don’t know if I can give him the same—or if he’ll stick around when he finds out my shameful secret that the tabloids haven’t managed to uncover.



Dating him is risky enough, but loving him could break me.


Get Your Own Copy: Kindle | Nook | iBooks | Kobo | ARe


REVIEW:

Hailey Bloom has left the bright lights of Hollywood behind for a chance at a normal life and attending college. She wants to focus on her and what she want. With no distractions. Then Caleb Fox walks into her life.

Hailey can't deny the attraction to Caleb but she's wary of people. But Caleb continues to surprise her. He pulls her into his "normal" life and helps her see past all the pain and fake people from her previous life. However, Hailey is worried that her secret will ruin everything and not only will she lose Caleb but also the people who have become her family.

O.M.G. I absolutely adore Caleb. Caleb is adorable and sexy all rolled into one. He is the perfect guy. He's romantic but has the ability to melt off your panties. I love that he's not some big alpha a-hole, just a regular guy who's falling in love. And he's not afraid to admit his feelings. Can you say perfect?

I also love that there was no big traumatic event or crazy cliffhanger. Now, don't get me wrong, I love an over emotionally, angst filled, traumatic story but Stay With Me was a refreshing New Adult read. It focused on the developing relationship between Caleb and Hailey. It also had a great cast of supporting characters who I came to love. Especially Griff. I can't wait to see more of this gang of friends.

Stay With Me is an engaging story about trust and learning to love. I didn't want it end. I can't wait to read more from Elyssa Patrick. She is a great storyteller.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...