Connect with Cari: Author Site | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
Thanks so much for having me here today at Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance! I’m so excited to talk about No Romance Required, the third book in my Love Required series from Entangled Publishing, which just released this week! Since I love lists, I figured I’d share five fun facts about the book.
- Vicky’s best friend Jill wasn’t included in my original plotting for this book. She just popped up and demanded to be heard (which is why she’s getting her own book!) Vicky was another character who blindsided me during No Flowers Required. Gotta love these forceful characters!
- Despite what Shelfari says, Ra is not a character in this book. Ra is a mythological god who gets a mention, but alas, he does not get a speaking part. Neither does Santa, though he’s also on the character list on Shelfari.
- The…candle scene, for the lack of a better way to avoid a spoiler, originally contained some naked two-person yoga. Because it’s very important to stretch before strenuous activities. *nods*
- Originally, the plan was for Cory and Vicky to have a fake engagement. But try as I might, I could not get them to cooperate. They mostly wanted to have sex in unique places and spar. I had to let them.
- Though I’m afraid of heights, this book—and many of my books—contains a scene that involves heights. In this case, a balcony. But seriously, with Cory around, who notices how far away the ground is?
Thanks again for having me here today!
Series: Love Required #3
Length: 250 pages
Publisher: Entangled-Brazen (August 12, 2013)
Faking it never felt so good…
Cory Santangelo is used to getting his way, both in the boardroom and the bedroom. Lately he hasn’t had much opportunity to do anything but work, but one unexpectedly sexy night in a gazebo with Victoria, his gorgeous and feisty interior designer, changes all that—especially when they’re caught on camera. Suddenly Cory’s sterling reputation is no longer above reproach. Since his impromptu encounter coincides nicely with his need for a girlfriend to get his well-meaning, meddling parents off his back, he decides to ask his lifelong frenemy for a favor.
To pretend to be his girlfriend for a month. No strings attached.
The only problem? Vicky Townsend wants those strings tied all around her. She’s battled a long-suppressed crush on Cory, and their combative work relationship has only fanned the flames. When he suggests his needs are more than she can handle, she’s ready to up the ante. And her bargaining chip is lots of delicious, inventive sex.
Until they discover nothing feels as good as making it real…
Get A Copy: Kindle | Nook | iBooks | Kobo
Book Extras: Read an Excerpt
Other Books in Series:
Cari is giving away some great prizes. Fill out the rafflecopter form to enter.
- Custom Star Package—Name Your Own Star!
- Signed copy of NO FLOWERS REQUIRED
- Japanese Cherry gift set from Bath and Body Works
- $10 iTunes giftcard
a Rafflecopter giveaway