Friday, July 12, 2013

Jamie's Juicy Tidbits: Beat The Summer Heat


Every once and awhile I get on a really good reading rampage. Ok, maybe rampage is too strong of a word but you get the picture. This week I stumbled upon three really great books and I had to share because sharing is caring.


1. The Story Guy by Mary Ann Rivers
There was a lot of chatter on twitter about this novella and well I have a one click addiction so it didn't take much convincing for me to but it. The blurb alone intrigued me then I read some reviews and was sold. I won't spoil it but it is sexy and emotional and you can't help but root for Carrie. My only complaint... I WANT MORE! That's how good it is.

1. Hush by Carey Baldwin
Many thanks to Tessa Dare for pointing this book out and having a twitter contest for it. As you can guess, I won but I would buy Hush if I didn't. I'm really liked Carey Baldwin's First Do No Evil so I wante to read Hush. It's a novella and a quick read with a bit of mystery and a hero who comes home to get back the love of his life. Pick it up.

3. This Love by Nazarea Andrews
So we all know I love New Adult. I don't know what it is but I love it. I believe I came across this on twitter, it's where I get all my good book info, and saw that it was NA and full length. Oh, and it's a student falling for her professor. Oh, and this professor is hot, has tattoos and is a geek. Oh, he's also a bit of an alpha. Oh, and his name is Atticus. Yep. Anyway... I devoured this! It was so good. I can not wait for the next one in the series about Atticus's sister and his best friend! Oh yes!

My Juicy Tidbit for this week... Three awesome books to get through the weekend. It's hot out, stay in the air conditioning and get lost in a good story.

What's on your summer reading list?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...