Lauren Blakely is currently on tour for the recent release of TROPHY HUSBAND. A woman whose ex-fiance took off with a younger woman he just met in Vegas during his bachelor party is ready to move on goes on a sexy and hilarious journey to find her own trophy husband.
WELCOME TO THE BLOG LAUREN!!!
Lauren Blakely is an unabashed fan of clever jokes, toast, and good guys in novels. Like the heroine in CAUGHT UP IN US, she thinks life should be filled with movie kisses and coffee drinks. Lauren lives in California with her husband and children, and spends her days writing both true stories and make-believe ones.
Connect with Lauren: Author Site | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
1. Mr. Laundry: This gentleman makes a wonderful Trophy Husband candidate because not only does he have abs that can be licked, you can also do your laundry on those washboards. Scrub, scrub, scrub!
2. Mr. Mesmerize Me: I highly recommend this specimen for consideration. Whenever you get stressed, all you have to do is look into those eyes. Hypnotic, yes?
3. The Zesty Guy: He can make a salad sexy. He cooks shirtless! He grills in a white tee-shirt that gets steamy! And then there’s that stubble. Yes, Mr. Zesty, you qualify as Trophy Husband material.
4. Mr. SmartyPants: He’s wearing glasses and holding a book, so he must be smart, right? Let’s have this fellow in the running since he’s not only handsome, he’s clearly brainy too!
5. Mr. Happy: He’s smiling, he’s laid-back, he’s just got that affable thing down pat. I can see taking him to an event, having him be the perfect piece of charming army candy. An essential trait in a Trophy Husband, I might add.
6. Mr. Champagne: Why, yes, darling. I did want you to bring me champagne shirtless. Now, what’s under that towel? Shall we have a look-see? This guy is definitely Trophy Husband material since he already knows how to serve a woman.
7. Mr. Fancy Suit: Every now and then, I need my Trophy Husband to suit up and look dashing. This fellow clearly can pull off the necessary debonair requirements for the job.
8. Mr. Bed: Any good Trophy Husband worth his salt knows he needs to spend a lot of time in bed. Ready. Waiting. Willing. This gentleman exemplifies all those qualities.
9. Mr. Cook for Me Naked: What’s on the menu tonight? Stir fry or him? I can’t choose. May I have both dinner and the naked dessert please?
10. Mr. Tropical Bottom: We’re going to be spending a lot of time vacationing, darling Trophy Husband. So do bring me a pina colada and come join me on this hammock.
Special Thanks to Ellie at LoveNBooks for the use of her Pinterest page of Hotties, where I found 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, and to this Cosmo article on naked bartenders for 9 and 10.
Sometimes you can't help falling in love, even when you try to do the opposite...Successful fashion blogger McKenna Bell has spent far too long protecting herself after the way her ex-fiancé left her at the altar for a college chick he met the night of his bachelor party. Loving again, trusting again, well, that's just not in the cards. Especially now that her ex is back in town with his new woman, demanding custody of McKenna's favorite creature in the whole world--her dog. No effing way. McKenna's had enough of him, and she decides to even the score by finding her own hot young thing -- a Trophy Husband. Sure, she's only twenty-seven, but doesn't that make it even more fun -- and infuriating to her ex -- to pursue a younger man? When she declares her intentions on her daily blog, her quest quickly skyrockets in popularity, and that's when Chris enters the picture, and he’s got all the assets. He's handsome, successful, and turns her inside out with a kiss to end all kisses, the kind that makes you feel like a shooting star. But loving again could mean losing again, and it's so much easier to focus on getting even, isn't it? Unless, you just can't help falling in love. Which means McKenna will have to come face to face with what she really wants in life -- protecting her heart from hurt, or letting go of her fears of a new beginning.
Get Your Own Copy: Kindle | Nook | iBooks | Smashwords
Book Extras: Read An Excerpt
Lauren is giving away a fun prize that you can show off to all of your friends: a charm bracelet and a signed copy of TROPHY HUSBAND. Here's how to enter:
- Leave a comment for Lauren sharing your ideal trophy husband.
- Fill out the rafflecopter form to enter. Good luck!
- Follow Lauren's tour for other fun posts
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks to Lauren and InkSlinger PR!