Friday, April 12, 2013

Jamie's Juicy Tidbits: Secret Obsessions


I have a confession. I’m addicted to Harlequin romances, like the Presents and Super Romance. And if there’s a secret baby then I’m even more obsessed.

I will admit that in the beginning of my reading career (yes I’m calling it a career) that I was a bit of a snob when it came to books. I bought mostly by what the cover looked like. Now, the harlequin covers are very distinctive and I won’t lie, I was embarrassed to buy them. But I was sure missing out!


I have Heidi Betts to thank for bringing me into the world of secret babies. I got a copy of Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby to review. It was such a great book. Then started my secret obsession. I’ve discovered great authors such as Maisey Yates and Sarah Mayberry.


Now, we’ve discussed my one-click addiction so are we surprised that I just recently downloaded a lot of free Presents, Super Romance and secret baby stories? Well, I did and because caring is sharing here are some in case you feel the need for a secret baby story.

The Life She Left Behind by Maisey Yates (it’s not free but worth the $1.99)
The Other Side Of Us by Sarah Mayberry
Hired By The Cowboy by Donna Alward
Slow Hands by Leslie Kelly (it's no longer free but still a fabulous read)


My Juicy Tidbit for this weekembrace your secret obsession. Is there a certain trope that you secretly love?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...