Friday, April 19, 2013

Jamie's Juicy Tidbits: Sh*t Just Got REAL

Ok. I’m warning you all. Shit is about to get REAL. Yeah, I hope you’re ready.

So, a couple of weeks ago there was talk of a book releasing that was really good and the hero was an underground boxer. It had me at boxer (I kinda love those MMA/Fighter type heroes). Then I read the blurb and was intrigued. He makes you forget your name? Sign me up for some of that! The book is REAL by Katy Evans. I put it on my list to read when it was released.


So my life got busy with school and before I knew it REAL was out and everyone was talking about, even my partner in crime Kati. She read a sample and said I had to read it. Have I mentioned that I love Kati, cause I do. I told her that it was on my list and hadn’t bought it. Next thing I know it was on my Kindle.

I immediately dove in because I finally had some time to relax and hot damn! There was no relaxing. There was only reading. I ate this book up in about a day and a half. I couldn’t put it down. I was completely enthralled by it. I finished it and messaged Kati. “Holy Shit”. That was all I said. So I made her read it. And I made my friend Becky read it. And you know what they said when they finished it? Holy shit.

Now, I don’t want to really spoil anything but I will say that Remy is dead sexy. And a little broken. And really possessive. His relationship with Brooke is hot and confusing. Ugh, I love him so much!

I just read that Katy Evans Real, Raw, and Ripped series will be five books. (FIVE!) MINE is the sequel to REAL (yay! More Remy and Brooke) followed by REMY which will be REAL but from Remy’s point of view! *dies* Then there will be Brooke’s friend Melanie and another book. I’m really excited.

My Juicy Tidbit for this week… pick up REAL by Katy Evans and read it. And just a warning but your panties may melt off. Oh, and you may need a cold shower or four.




A fallen boxer.

A woman with a broken dream.

A competition…

IS HE FOR REAL?

He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…

Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I’ve ever met in my life.

He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I’ve never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents . . .

But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.

I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.

If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?
Get Your Own Copy: B&N | Smashwords | Signed Copy
Connect with Katy: Author Site | Facebook | Twitter



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...