Thursday, March 14, 2013

XOXO, Romance Girl


Omigoodness! Packing and typing this post is kinda hard but I'm doing it. Look at me, being all multi-tasky. This week's Romance Girl post is going to be short and sweet since yours truly has to wake up super early (as I am typing it out at 10PM on Wednesday night) to catch a flight to Portland for a shoot with Miz Jenn LeBlanc of Studio Smexy. Speaking of, follow my twitter feed (@romancingrakes), Jenn's (@jennleblanc) or Studio Smexy (@studiosmexy) for my behind the scenes tweets from the shoot. Half naked men and gorgeous girls.

Anywho, I've got some Kindle steals and deals for you. Well, not steals per say but free reads. There's also some Goodreads giveaways of upcoming releases and a few things I'm slightly obsessed with at the moment thanks to Buzzfeed who brought you the Turkish oil wrestling on last week's post.

Here we go...

Kindle Steals... Harlequin has some awesome free pre-orders and I've downloaded all of these that I'm featuring. Seriously, it's a horrible addiction I have. I know I'll never get around to 3/4 of all the freebies I've downloaded.

Discounted Kindle Deals... Some of my favorite authors and new to me authors are on sale. These books are under $4

Goodreads Giveaways Galore... These are some fantastic up coming releases. If you've got an account, try your luck at winning a copy.




Prom is coming... Oh man, I could not stop watching this on repeat. It's Game of Thrones set in high school. I'm so flipping excited for the new season of GoT to start.

Are you feeling lucky? Win a Kindle Fire HD or Nook HD from Christine Feehan, Teresa Medeiros, Jane Porter, Maggie Shayne, Heather Graham, Stephanie Chong, Shelly Thacker, Julia Quinn, Christine Wenger and Gayle Callen.
Click on the author names to find clues.

I'm getting my smexy on this weekend... with these awesome people plus Studio Smexy newbies. Remember to watch my twitter feed for drool worthy teasers.

Until next time,

P.S. Don't forget about our giveaways.
Click

**Please note: Prices subject to change without notice on the Kindle books. They are priced at what the heading says they are at the time this post published.***
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...