Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{Jamie #Review} Erotic Contemporary: Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning


HOT TICKET by Olivia Cunning
Series: Sinner's on Tour #4
Format: eBook via Netgalley
Genre: Erotic Contemporary
Length: 400 pages
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca (February 5 ,2013)

He needs her to mask his pain…

When Jace walked through the doors of Aggie's dungeon, the last thing he expected was to find self-forgiveness and the love of a remarkable woman. But when a terrible accident sidelines Jace during the band's tour, the burdensome chains of his past wrap ferociously around his heart.

She needs him to forgive himself…

Determined to crack through Jace's armored shell, Aggie must go beyond her usual methods to mend his heart to love again.

Get Your Own Copy: Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Nook | Book Depository | Kobo
Book Extras: Read an Excerpt
Other Books in Series:

REVIEW:

Remember when I said that Trey was my favorite of Olivia Cunning’s Sinner? Well, I think I may need to change that. Jace Seymour has stolen my heart. That shy, quiet bassist who kind of blended into the background of the overtly crazy and sexy Sinners snuck up on me and made me love him.

Jace has always been a bit of a mystery. He doesn’t say much. He doesn’t like the limelight. He just plays his music. But he does have that black case he keeps under the bed that has always intrigued me.

Hot Ticket opens the same time Rock Hard does. In fact, the first six chapters or so coincide with Rock Hard but we get it from Jace’s perspective. The guys are at Brian’s bachelor party at a strip club where Jace meets Aggie, or rather Mistress V. Jace is such a complicated guy. He’s had a very hard past and the only way he copes with things is pain. He needs pain and Aggie can give it to him.

Aggie is a professional dominatrix who, as Mistress V, brings men to their knees. But then she meets Jace and wants to help him. He’s unlike any of her other clients and finds herself attracted to him. Then when things start to go wrong with Jace and The Sinners Aggie tries to make things right.

Oh. My. God. I want Jace. The things he can do. I need a paper towel to wipe the drool from mouth. And he’s so damaged. That’s the only way I can think of describing him. I had the urge to just hug him. I just want to love him and tell him that it’s going to be ok.


Favorite Quote
“Do you think I’m stupid, Aggie? That I don’t know what you’re trying to do? You think I’m broken. You think you can fix me. All that ‘I love you’ bullshit doesn’t mean a damned thing, does it? You don’t love me. Not the real me. You love you who you think you can make me.”
Overall
Hot Ticket = hot damn! I loved it. I love Jace. I love the Sinners.

Seriously though, if you love those damaged hero as much as I do then I highly recommend Hot Ticket. I also recommend reading the other two books first, but you don’t have to. Next up is Eric’s book. I have a feeling he’s going to be just as much as a tortured hero as Jace was. I can’t wait. He had some funny lines in this book.





Reviews for other books in series:
Double Time #3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...