Last time RC Ryan stopped by the blog was during the release of the first book in the Wyoming Sky trilogy, QUINN. Today, she is sharing why everyone loves cowboys and her publisher is giving away a copy of the last book in the trilogy, JAKE.
WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOG RC!!!
In a career spanning more than twenty years, Ms. Ryan has given dozens of radio, television, and print interviews across the country and Canada, and has been quoted in such diverse publications as the Wall Street Journal and Cosmopolitan. She also has appeared on CNN News, as well as Good Morning America.
Connect with RC: Author Site | Facebook | Twitter | Ruth Langan Ryan
- They're a dying breed of independent, freedom-loving men.
- They live by the code of the Old West - shoot straight, never lie, and remember that women and children are to be protected.
- They may drive trucks and fly planes, and are computer-savvy, but they know that when technology fails, they can still count on their trusted horse and on their own survival skills.
- They'd never be caught wearing jewelry, cologne or the latest designer's fashions.
- They manage to look sexy in faded denims and sweat-stained shirts. Or in nothing at all.
Genre: ContemporaryGet Your Own Copy: Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Nook
Length: 448 pages
Publisher: Forever (February 26,2012)
Wild at heart…
Jake Conway is good with his hands. A veterinarian known for his gentle touch, he’s also the most eligible bachelor in Wyoming. But like any wild animal, Jake longs to roam free…until a sultry redhead with a smile from here to heaven turns up in town.
When her estranged father dies, Meg Stanford inherits his rustic ranch—and all the painful memories that come with it. She’s determined to settle the estate and face down the ghosts of her past. But a series of midnight break-ins have Meg running from the ranch—and into the arms of the sexy cowboy next door. As their passion grows hotter, the attacks grow bolder. Can Jake keep her safe, or will he lose the only woman he’s ever loved?
Other Books in Series:
- Leave a comment about your favorite romances featuring cowboys.
- Fill out the form below. You must leave a comment. All other entries are optional.