Friday, February 22, 2013

Jamie's Juicy Tidbits: Some "Me Time"


It’s been so long friends! I apologize that Juicy Tidbits has been missing. This is what happens when life catches up with you. If you follow me on twitter (and you should) then you know from my rants that along with working I’m in school too. This leaves me very little time to read. If I’m not at work, I’m at school or studying. And just for the record, microbiology is not sexy.

But if there is one thing I’ve learned is that you need some time just for yourself. Whether you are a busy mom with kids, you work a lot, or you’re also in school you know that me time can be hard to find. But sometimes you need to just shut your brain off for a couple of minutes.

For me, I try and make time to clear my head and read a little. Even if it’s just a chapter. I find time before class just sitting in my car. Or after class when I get home I just sit in my car and decompress. I have also been known to hide in the bathroom and just sit on the side of the tub. Have I mentioned that I love the reading apps on my phone?

So, since I don’t have time and I know that everyone is busy, I wanted to share some of the books that have been keeping me sane the past month.

Falling for Finn by Jackie Ashenden
This is a debut that just came out and I just finished reading it (Thanks to the fabulous Maisey Yates for sending it to me). I love Finn and even though Anna was a bit dramatic it worked. I highly recommend it.


Impact by Tiffinie Helmer
This was fun and sexy rolled up into a nice little package. Skip and Wren have a rough history but they find themselves stuck together after a plane crash. So much sexual tension! I really enjoy Tiffinie Helmer’s books. If you haven’t read her then give her a try. (Moosed Up is a favorite of mine)


What Chris Wants by Lori Foster
If you are a fan of her Men Who Walk On The Edge Of Honor series then you know Chris. And you probably love him. This is his story.


Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning
I love this series. I love Jace. I just reviewed it and if you love sexy, erotic rock stars with a broken past then read it. (REVIEW)


So my Juicy Tidbit for this week… Take some me time and even if its just for a couple of minutes, get lost in a book.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...