What a crazy year!!
I don't do many end of year posts, I haven't done one in a couple years I think. But I wanted to do one here. The highlights.
This isn't a best of, but certainly highlights of the last year and my little project that has exceeded my wildest dreams.
1. Tessa Dare and the Avon cover. There are no words, really.
|Kindle | Nook | iBooks | Kobo | Sony|
|Adjusting the non-historically accurate undies :)|
4. Studio Smexy on location, New Orleans, California, The Gulf of Mexico. Every bit of it fun. Every minute worth the time.
5. The first mass market cover on the shelves. And the second.
Amazon | B&N Amazon | B&N
6. A Pamela *freaking* Clare I-Team novella cover.
|Kindle | Nook | iBooks | Kobo|
Highlights. In no particular order. They're pretty bright, and pretty amazing. I'm looking forward to what this year brings. I hope you'll stick around for the journey.
You know the drill:
- Leave a comment about your favorite Studio Smexy highlight of the year, you favorite Studio Smexy image or what you hope Studio Smexy will feature this coming year.
- Fill out the rafflecopter form below. You MUST leave a comment. All other entries are optional.
a Rafflecopter giveaway