Friday, January 18, 2013

Jamie's Juicy Tidbits: Re-reads & Anticipated Releases


Everyone knows that I love series. I’m a self-proclaimed series whore. The only downside to this is the wait time between books. Sometimes you get lucky and you get a trilogy in three months or sometimes you need to wait a year before the next one comes out.

Unfortunately for me, many of the books I’m waiting for will require my patience. But the good thing is that with some my wait is almost over. (Is it March yet?) I thought I’d share some of my most anticipated releases for this year.

1. Lover At Last by JR Ward
2. The Mistress by Tiffany Reisz
3. Entwined With You by Sylvia Day
4. Love Irresistibly by Julie James
5. Thrown By A Curve by Jaci Burton

6. What A Wicked Earl Wants by Vicky Dreiling

So to get ready for all this releases I’ll reread some of the series. Ok, maybe not all of the books since there are about 10 books in the BDB series and that would take all year. But to get ready for The Mistress release in July I will definitely be spending time with the Original Sinners.

My Juicy Tidbit for this week… Get ready for that book you’ve been waiting for by rereading the series. Or maybe your favorite book in the series.



What books are you waiting for this year?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...