Friday, January 4, 2013

Jamie's Juicy Tidbits: Jamie vs. Wild


The reason that my Juicy Tidbits started was because I tend to buy those free kindle reads and then devour them, no matter how ridiculous they may be. But the best part… finding some really great stories and new authors. Then I wanted to share these books with people, and other great books I’ve come across so here we are.

Now, as you may know, I went on a cruise to Alaska this past summer and it was amazing. On the trip we went to a lumberjack show and I was excited because who doesn’t love lumberjacks. Those beards, yum. Anyway, I was a bit disappointed with the lumberjacks and their lack of beards and yummy muscles. Also, I didn’t see any wildlife in Alaska. No bears or moose. We did see bald eagles but I’m scared of birds so that wasn’t fun for me.

Hello Shawn

So I was on Amazon the other days and came across a title that stopped me in my tracks. Moosed-Up. Yeah, you read that right. Of course you can guess what I did, I bought it. It was free. I read it and thought it was great.

Moosed-Up is by Tiffinie Helmer and part of her Wild Men of Alaska series. I seriously wasn’t expecting much but I truly enjoyed reading it. It was sexy, and funny with a bit of suspense thrown it. It was a short read but kept me entertained. Yes, the title is crazy but it fits.

My other book recommendation is Lumberjack in Love by Penny Watson. This made Kati’s Best of 2012 list and I loved it too. I mean I’ll say it again, who doesn’t love lumberjacks? This is the lumberjack I was looking for in Alaska. All muscles with a sexy beard who knows how to use his hands. A very fun, sexy read.

So my Juicy Tidbit for this week is… embrace the cooler weather but cuddling up with a sexy lumberjack and try not to get moosed-up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...