Friday, January 11, 2013

Jamie's Juicy Tidbits: Comfort Reads



This past week has been a rough one for me. I won't rehash everything but I've been sick, and needless to say I've been miserable. And I've been so miserable that I haven't even read any books. Yeah, you read that right.


I find that when I'm sick I prefer to pick up an old favorite to read. That way you don't have to concentrate too much on what's going on. Plus, it's always better to have old friends make you feel better. So what are some of my go to rereads that make me feel better?

1. Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase

2. The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn

3. The Wallflower Series by Lisa Kleypas

I think it's funny that all my comfort reads are historicals. Though maybe not since historicals are what got me started.

So my Juicy Tidbit for this week is... when you're feeling under the weather curl up with an old favorite to make you feel better.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...