Thursday, November 1, 2012

Jamie's Juicy Tidbits: Riding Out the Hurricane


It’s been a rough week for me. I live in central NJ, by the water, and was in the path of Hurricane Sandy. Thankfully, we didn’t suffer a lot of damage. Just some downed tree branches. No flooding and thankfully the big trees in my yard are still standing. We have no power but it could’ve been a lot worse.

Since Sandy blew through Monday night, I’ve been sitting in the dark. I can’t watch TV, there was no internet so that leaves me with my favorite past time… reading. I would’ve liked to write something fun and witty as I normally do but I figured I’d share my Hurricane Sandy reading list.



1. Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn
Yes, I’m behind on my Julia Quinn but started the first of the Smythe-Smith series and will be moving on to the next.

2. Hot As Sin by Bella Andre
We all know I have a thing for firefighters and had read the first in the series.

3. No Place To Run by Maya Banks
The second in the KGI series and I’m loving this series. Spending time with these sexy guys is making this easier.


I have some other books lined up to read while await the power to come back. The Prince by Tiffany Reisz is sitting on my kindle and I’m excited to start that but I worry that my kindle’s battery will run out. In the mean time, I have a HUGE stack of paperbacks so I’ll keep reading.

So I don’t really have a Juicy Tidbit for this week. But I do want you to tell me some of favorite books that you would want with you to pass the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...