Friday, October 19, 2012

Jamie's Juicy Tidbits: Firemen Romances

We, at Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance, love our firemen heroes. We also love firemen in real life thanks to the fabulous Jenn LeBlanc and her fear of them. Yeah, we're a little mean. With the new show Chicago Fire on NBC, Jamie thought it would be time to break out the firemen romances. After all, who can resist a man who puts his life on the line to save people, babies and puppies? Or Joe Manganiello in turnouts? That works for us!

We'll wait while you wipe the drool off of course computer keys.



Jamie's Tidbit: A couple months ago I saw a preview for a new show. It involved sexy men, suspenders and their hoses. They were firemen! Gah, you’re all a bunch of dirty girls. I like it! So, yeah I’m talking about Chicago Fire.


It just so happened that last week before the premier I was reading Wild Heat, which is the first book in the Hot Shots: Men of Fire series by Bella Andre. It’s like my subconscious knew that I had to gear up for it. And what better way to gear up then with a super sexy Hotshot forest firefighter Logan Cain.

So now I’m on a firefighter kick, and can you blame me? I mean firefighters are hot. And very, very alpha. So I thought I would share some of my favorite firefighter romances because, well sharing is caring.

Bella Andre- Can’t Help Falling In Love (Sullivan #3)
It’s Gabe Sullivan’s job to run into burning buildings. When he rescues Megan and her daughter Summer he knows he should keep his distance, he’s learned his lesson. But there is this pull, and some match making from Summer, that keeps these two coming back to each other. *On a side note… BIG FAN of The Sullivan family series. READ IT*

Susan Andersen- Burning Up
When bad girl Macy shows back up in the small town of Sugarville she can’t help the heat between her and good guy fire chief Gabe.

I know Jill Shalvis has a firefighter series and it’s on my list to read because, well, it’s Jill Shalvis and it’s firefighters. That’s like a win/win to me. And I have the rest of Bella Andre’s Hot Shot series waiting to be read. That’s a lot of firemen and I’m so ready for it!
(A note on Jill's site says this has to be read in order)
Excerpts: Flashpoint | Flashback

So my Juicy Tidbit for this week… burn up some pages with a smokin’ hot firefighter. Oh, and I think you all should watch Chicago Fire.

Now you have to help me out. Am I missing out on any hot firefighter romances?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...