A note from Jenn: There have been quite a few covers out in the past month or so...so let’s talk about those!!
One I’m REALLLLY super excited about is this one:
SO many things make me giggle when I look at this cover.
1. It’s Karlll
2. It’s Thea Harrison, who recently joined my local RWA chapter and she is SUCH a wonderful lady. LOVE her. I actually had no idea this image was for her until I saw her twitter AVI change and I screamed at the computer “THAT’S MY KARL!!!” I immediately tweeted her and she thought it was so fun that we had that unknown connection between us. What a crazy world. (Every time I see Thea's avi on my Twitter feed almost make the mistake of tweeting her weird and inappropriate things because I keep thinking it's Jenn. Haha)
3. Angela “the amazing” Waters did the design on this one
4. This image was an OUT! I was telling him something I wanted and he was paying attention, I grabbed the image because I liked his expression, but it isn’t really romanc-ey so it was just a pic. I put it on the site figuring, who knows? And lookie here. Perfection.
This one, if you follow me ANYWHERE you’ve seen. Derek and I were eating gator burgers in Desire on Bourbon Street (isn’t that sentence fabulous all by itself?!?!?) when I got an email with this in it:
1. Derek. I don’t even need to say more.
2. Brittany!! Love her.
3. Kendra “The maniac” Eggert *rawr*
4. Holy freakin’ wet studio Batman. WET. Holy wet. WET. *sigh* and damn. (OMG! We were there for this shoot. Does this mean we're part of Studio Smexy history? LOL)
OK, let me collect myself for a sec, ok?
Whew! DID YOU SEE THAT COVER!?!??!?!
OK then there’s this one:
2. Another Brit and Derek!! LOL. Funny, right? But we call him D2.1. WET.
3. Vivian AREND. And I met her at RWA. I got a signed card with my cover on it. OK it’s her cover, but WHATEVER!! I was such a fangirl at RWA it was ridiculous. (I was there for this whole debacle. It was awesome!)
5. Another Angela “the amazing” Waters design. :)
OH OH OH check this one out!
2. GUY!!! And this was one of our first shoots, it was so much fun.1. MIA FREAKING MARLOWE!! Yup. I said it.
3. Brit! Yeah, I like this blondie.
4. Carrie Divine!! Oh my goodness she is...Divine.
I have a new client too, Evernight Publishing found me and they currently have 5 covers with my images!! Amazing! This is one of their first and one of my favorite, design by Sour Cherry.
Guy had a busy month (virtually anyway)
So tell me! What was your favorite cover so far?!? Up for grabs is a #StudioSmexy™ STALKER button!!
ALL IMAGES ©Jenn LeBlanc unless noted otherwise
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NO COPYING, DOWNLOADING, or REPRODUCTION without the express permission of the owner