Friday, September 14, 2012

Jamie's Juicy Tidbits: Shannon Stacey's Kowalski Series

It's Friday again and you know what that means! Yes, it's almost time for the weekend. Yes, you can finally take a breather and read that Tuesday release you've been dying to read. Also, this week Jamie is bringing you...

SHANNON STACEY'S KOWALSKI SERIES!!!


Jamie: I am always looking for new authors… or new to me authors. I was on a contemporary kick and was looking for something new. I had seen people talking about Shannon Stacey’s Kowalski series and thought I should look into it. I remember looking on Netgalley, seeing Yours to Keep, book 3, and being drawn to it. But being the series whore I am, I didn’t want to read it before the first two books. So I marked it on my TBR pile and carried on.
Book 3
Then a few weeks later I was in my bookstore when I saw the series in print and with new covers. I picked them up to buy them but ended putting them back because I just couldn’t afford to buy them. I hate putting back books. As time went on I kept seeing the books so I decided that it was a sign from the book gods and I had to read them. It just happened that they were discounted on Kindle and thanks to that one-click button I was reading Exclusively Yours that night.
Book 1
I devoured it. And when I was done I kicked myself for waiting to read it. I proceeded to read Undeniably Yours and Yours to Keep. I love this series. I love this family and I love Shannon Stacey’s writing. If you haven’t checked them out then you are missing out. Her books are sexy and fun. They also remind me of my own family… though without the camping. Us Murawski’s don’t camp.
Book 2
Now, not only do you have these 3 books, but also Mitch’s story was released this week. You can guarantee that it’s getting pushed to the top of my reading list.
Book 4
So… My Juicy Tidbit for this week is buy Exclusively Yours and fall in love with the Kowalski’s. You won’t be disappointed. Besides, Exclusively Yours is on sale for $1.99.


And if you really want to go crazy and pick up the rest of the books, here's the links...


HAPPY READING!!!

What about YOU? Who is your favorite contemporary family? Who is your favorite contemporary author?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...