Friday, September 28, 2012

Jamie's Juicy Tidbits: Alpha Man


When I first thought about the idea of a weekly Juicy Tidbit post it was mainly to share some good reads with you. Why? Because I’m an addict. My name is Jamie and I’m a “one-click” addict.

Anyway, thanks to my addiction I’ve stumbled upon a couple of great books and I figured I would share them with you. So if you are in the mood for some sexy, dirty, Alpha males I have a couple of great stories.


1. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (totally going on my favorite book list)

Joss has had a very tough past. She doesn’t let anyone in, afraid that those close to her will leave. Until she gets a new roommate and finds herself letting Ellie in. And then there is Braden, Ellie’s sexy brother. Braden always gets what he wants, and he wants Joss.

Gah! The sexual tension between Braden and Joss is off the charts. And Braden is sexy… oh so sexy. A bit possessive, but you wouldn’t expect anything less from an Alpha like him. Oh. And he’s Scottish.

One of my Favorite Quotes:
“You know, Braden, I’ve watched you over the last few months and you’re such a gentleman to everyone but me. What’s with that?”
“I want you in my bed. Gentlemen are boring in bed.”
Good point. “Gentlemen are gentlemen in bed. They make sure you’re having a good time.”
“I’ll make sure you’re having a good time, and that you’re okay with everything we’re doing. I just won’t be well-mannered about it.”

2. Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley

Where to start with this? Tyra Masters is starting a new job but the thing is she
slept with her boss and well her boss doesn’t work with women he sleeps with. Zane “Tack” Allen is a big bad biker guy. He’s head of Chaos, a motorcycle club, and runs the garage and tells Tyra to take a hike. Except Tyra refuses and stands up to Tack and keeps her job.

Tack is sexy. And dirty. Like, he has a serious dirty mouth and I love it. He is possessive and protective over Tyra, or Red as he calls her, and this completely confuses her. But what I love is that Tyra isn’t afraid to call Tack on stuff. She’s not afraid to tell him what she wants. Tack is a man of few words but when he speaks he means it. He’s rough but lovable.

One of my Favorite Quotes
“Life’s a roller coaster. Best damn ride in the park. You don’t close your eyes, hold on and wait for it to be over, babe. You keep your eyes open, lift your hands straight up in the air and enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.”

My Juicy Tidbit for the week… get yourself an Alpha man and enjoy the weekend.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...