Saturday, July 21, 2012

Studio Smexy Saturdays: Model Jaci

A note from Jamie: We had the pleasure of meeting Jaci in person when we were in Denver and she's fabulous. She wasted no time getting ready and didn't bat an eye at getting wet. And well, who can blame her? She's gorgeous. I wish we had more time to get to know her but we have her here answering our questions.

A note from Jenn: JACI!!! Jaci is such a sweetheart, I'm so glad I found her, or she found me, or whatever it was! She is another one of the Facebook family tree kids. She commented on a cover image, asking how Andrew went about getting on a cover. Me, being the smart ass I am said he's pretty and he knows me, she came back with Hey, I'm pretty and I'd like to know you!! That made me smile so I messaged her, and we brought her in for a test. It was FABULOUS. Jaci is one of the MOST emotive models I have. She exudes passion, she knows how to work her angles and her body, and she just puts everything out there. It's a beautiful thing to see, and she is a total sweetheart to boot. I can't WAIT to see how much more we shoot together. :)


Jamie and Kati: Tell us 5 interesting things about yourself.
Model Jaci:
a) I just graduated college with an associates degree in occupational studies to be a skin care professional.
b) I am in the elite Cooking Club of America.
c) I spent a lot of my teen years taking care of my disabled mother.
d) I suffered from a traumatic brain injury just under 2 years ago and was told I would never walk again. But here I am, walking and modeling
e) I have always wanted to open up a bakery.

J&K: What made you decide to pursue modeling? Is it a full time thing?
MJ: A friend of mine had a photo shoot and invited me along. I ended up being in the shoot and it led to a shoot of my own. It is not my main source of income, but it helps me unwind from my hard week of work.

J&K: Do you get nervous taking your clothes off and is there a line you won’t cross?
MJ: I will not take my clothes off for any ol' photographer, I must already have some kind of existing relationship with them.Also I will not do anything that I would be ashamed to show my grandmother.

J&K: Do you feel like you have to maintain a certain size to keep modeling?
MJ: I don't believe size matters in modeling as long as the model is healthy. I am healthy and that's all that matters to me.

J&K: Since you posed for some romance stock photos, do you read romance? If not, would you pick one up?
MJ: I am a reading fool, I love romance novels and journals and diaries. Something I can fantasize about or relate to is what catches my attention.

J&K: What is your dream shoot?
MJ: My dream shoot is a deep rainforest type of setting, very sensual and mystical and free spirited all wrapped up in one.

J&K: In one word, describe Studio Smexy (sexy and smexy are not allowed)
MJ: Orgasmic ;D

Isn't Jaci amazing? All the stuff she's been through and she's still as resilient and totally such a fun girl. We hope to see her again the next time we invade Studio Smexy. Er, observe. Ha!

STUDIO SMEXY COVER:


GET YOUR SMEXY ON:


OUTTAKES:



ALL IMAGES ©Jenn LeBlanc unless noted otherwise
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NO COPYING, DOWNLOADING, or REPRODUCTION without the express permission of the owner

**Thanks to Jaci for the fun interview and always much love to Miz Jenn LeBlanc, rockstar**
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...