Saturday, June 2, 2012

Studio Smexy Saturdays: Model Andrew

Reading Andrew's answers definitely had us falling in love with him. He's absolutely fun and his dream shoot would definitely be something we would buy copies of and distribute to anyone and everyone.

WELCOME TO STUDIO SMEXY SATURDAYS ANDREW!!!

A note from Jenn: What can I say about our Andrew. He is such a sweet person, there you go. Really, there isn't much to be said, he'll do just about anything I ask him to, and then some. Which makes him an asset to the team. He is funny, easy, and smart and gets really excited about water. Which is COOL because so do I. :) OH and he is an airbrush artist, he painted the tattoos on James for the Kris Kennedy cover. So he is super handy to have around.

Oh yeah...and then there's this:


Jamie and Kati: Tell us 5 interesting things about yourself.
Model Andrew:
  1. I train for parkour
  2. I'm an airbrush artist and body painter
  3. I've competed nation wide in body art and also an award winning artist
  4. my family has been doing haunted houses for over 2 decades
  5. I'm addicted to cool mint Oreos

J&K: What made you decide to pursue modeling? Is it a full time thing?
MA: I kind of just fell into it and only started taking it seriously within the last several months. All I do now is model and airbrush. Not a bad gig...

J&K: How do you keep in shape?
MA: I have a strict diet and regiment of Bon-bon's and Xbox for a minimum or 2 1/2 hours a day. Keeping my thumbs in prime condition is an absolute must.

J&K: How do you feel about one day seeing yourself on the cover of a romance book? Do you feel objectified?
MA: Of course, isn't that the point? The thrill of knowing that you'll be thinking of me while reading the book...

J&K: Besides Jenn, which photographer would you love to work with and why?
MA: I'm not nearly experienced enough to know the well known photographers...sorry...

J&K: What is your dream shoot?
MA: 3 dragons, manticore, me with an over-sized bastard sword fighting them off to protect the nearly naked hand maidens clinging to my thighs. Or the cover of GQ

J&K: In one word, describe Studio Smexy
MA: addictive

Romance Covers Andrew Is Featured On:


Images From Studio Smexy:


  


That Andrew is sure versatile...boys, girls, riding crop, lace, swords and lots and lots of water. So Studio Smexy Saturday oglers, how do you feel about Andrew?




ALL IMAGES ©Jenn LeBlanc 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NO COPYING, DOWNLOADING, or REPRODUCTION without the express permission of the owner




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...