Saturday, May 19, 2012

Studio Smexy Saturdays: Model James

It's Saturday and you know what that means... Smexy pictures. Today we have James, who can be seen on Claiming Her by Kris Kennedy. Now, Jamie was going to write a nice introduction but got distracted by James's answers and is trying to find a way to make his dream shoot come true. Anyway, she's thinking that you don't want a big introduction and would much rather look at the pictures. So, ladies, meet James. Not only is he hot but pretty playful with his answers.

Welcome to Studio Smexy Saturdays James!
A note from Jenn: James, James, James. What can I say about this man. He swings both ways in the studio? Yes. He requires me to talk to his girlfriend if he leaves the studio with rope marks? Yes. His nipples are pierced? Yes. He is cut like a brick wall? Yes, and yes. The first time we worked together, he couldn't get a mad face on. (see Popeye image) He also knew every song on my playlist and could sing along. This told me that 1. even without a mad face I wanted him and 2. he was going to fit in perfectly with the gang.

Turns out, he brought the mad...we just had to paint him to get there. And now that he has channeled his inner highlander, he can summon him at will. But the best part? In between takes he is still sweet, sexy, smiley James. And a VERY VERY special part of #StudioSmexy. Just read the interview. Oh and his dream shoot? Workin' on it ;)
Jamie and Kati: Tell us 5 interesting things about yourself.
Model James: Let's see...
  1. I have double jointed thumbs
  2. grew up in AL and GA with my family but I have no accent
  3. I have a cat that weighs 17 lbs
  4. I once only owned a motorcycle as my means of transportation
  5. my nipples are pierced
J&K: What made you decide to pursue modeling? Is it a full time thing?
MJ: After doing an xterra triathlon, I saw an ad for a fitness model. Feeling a bit fit, I went for it. Since then it's been a hobby job for the last few years.

J&K: How do you keep in shape?
MJ: Various fitness programs. HIIT, Tabata style cardio, weight lifting, mtn biking, running, adventure races.

J&K: How do you feel about one day seeing yourself on the cover of a romance book? Do you feel objectified?
MJ: I feel a little proud and not very objectified. My girlfriend feels rather proud and objectifies me often. I'm ok with it :)

J&K: Besides Jenn, which photographer would you love to work with and why?
MJ: I'd love to work with someone who shoots car and motorcycle ads. The make those metal bitches look GOOD.

J&K: What is your dream shoot?
MJ: Dream shoot? Not sure what I can say here that won't get censored. There's a lot of skin and very little clothing. Probably something involving four beautiful women each pulling at one of my limbs. And me pulling them back towards me, equally as hard.

J&K: In one word, describe Studio Smexy (sexy and smexy are not allowed)
MJDayum!

So ladies, there you have it! A man who keeps himself in shape, has a girlfriend who's totally down with him being a sexy, sexy man and his nipples are pierced. *dies* Is there a Jenn and Jamie collaboration in the works since both of them want to make James' dream shoot come true? Kati will be there to bounce.









Studio Smexy Outtakes:

A huge thank you to James for putting a smile on our faces and of course thanks for everything Jenn *Rockstar*


ALL IMAGES ©Jenn LeBlanc 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NO COPYING, DOWNLOADING, or REPRODUCTION without the express permission of the owner


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...