Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What I'm Reading

What am I reading? So kind of you to ask! I'm reading Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning.

(Click on Cover for more info)


I have a tendency of procrastinating. When someone suggests a book and tells me I HAVE to read it I will get said book, but then it sits on my desk for a few months until I pick it up. I don't know why I do this, I did the same thing with a certain other paranormal series *cough* Black Dagger Brotherhood *cough* that I am now addicted too. And even though I'm only 3/4 the way through I'm kicking myself for not reading it sooner. I predict the Fever Series will moving up my TBR pile.

So, here are my thoughts so far:
  • I'm pretty sure Mac is my long lost sister
  • Jericho Barrons is a very intriguing man and I want to know why
  • I am loving Mac's relationship with Barrons and how he addresses her as "Ms. Lane"
  • Dublin has moved down my "Places to See Before I Die" list (ok, not really)
Well, I'm going to go finish my book and see what other trouble Mac get's herself into. But tell me:

What are you reading? Is there something that I HAVE to read?

Happy Reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...